Frontier's Update: Call to Arms

Here you can comment on news articles.
fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » May 23, 2019 14:44

Abydos wrote:You are told what the fee is and given a chance to decline. As you say, the wait is otherwise not long.

Tbh it doesn't say you are being ported to the portal keep either. I was expecting to go uppland! False advertising imo.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » May 23, 2019 20:01

fremster wrote:
Abydos wrote:You are told what the fee is and given a chance to decline. As you say, the wait is otherwise not long.

Tbh it doesn't say you are being ported to the portal keep either. I was expecting to go uppland! False advertising imo.

If it took me to Uppland / Arv or the Alb Snow/FS I'd pay 100g to save me all the walking for sure.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Iz
Warder

Postby Iz » May 23, 2019 20:33

logged in ... popped galplen... took me 20 mins to get to svasud - ran to keep and got killed by 7 or more guards walking straight through wall ... popped again in gotar --- i always loved to play uth 1 but this ... idknow...

edit: I meant galplen not gotar ... and i tryed to /rel house... but it was gone - havent noticed :-/ but thats right i could have /bind in sf and i could suicide to get there faster .....
Last edited by Iz on May 24, 2019 06:33, edited 1 time in total.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » May 23, 2019 20:55

You can use /bind in the border keep if you like.

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » May 24, 2019 08:51

Abydos wrote:You can use /bind in the border keep if you like.

idk if the problem still exist, but 2 day ago like 2 out of 3 times when you logout in mpk you get insta ported to Jordheim at logging in and the bind resets to JH as well. So you ride back, get wiped and are in JH again, because you are not bound in the bg anymore. This resulted in 2 long rides from JH to svasud... no problem, as I had nothing better to do at that time, but can get really annoying I guess. :wink:

Logout outside of the mpk solved the issue for me, but you always need to remember this, and not the way it is planned I hope. :grin:

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » May 24, 2019 16:22

Glad to have news!
Malinus wrote:a battleground level 50 would be a possible solution

Not sure that this brings a real change, it is obvious that there will be no satisfying solution for all.
If this allows a few small man / duo / solo to have some fun, it will always be good to take.
I hope new BG will not split the action. On the other hand, what action do we really talking about? ^^

Nevertheless a big GRATZ to the Staff who proves that he is there, alive and that he tries to improve the game.

It brings hope and courage to your loyal base of players. We need it, maybe even more than the content of this news.

Even a new Gnome's apple pie will be an encouragement to all.

More apple pie please.

Kessa
Warder

Postby Kessa » May 26, 2019 11:51

Do we have unique drops and a boss mob here like the other battlegrounds?

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » May 26, 2019 13:56

Kessa wrote:Do we have unique drops and a boss mob here like the other battlegrounds?

Not at the moment.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Yak_Forger
Guardian

Postby Yak_Forger » May 27, 2019 16:53

"Not at the moment", does that mean that it isn't there at all, or that there's bound to be one some day? The latter sounds more logical to me, but I'd rather ask first before hoping and waiting!

Ridifool
Myrmidon

Postby Ridifool » Dec 26, 2019 19:38

/Changelog does not list Claret and level rangesw like the other BGs down toward the bottom
Nightshade, Blademaster, Bard, Mentalist

Previous

Return to News