Lack of RPs opportunities

Talk about your RvR experience here
Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Nov 22, 2021 11:18

virulent- wrote:go out in the frontiers, and stop leveling your 30th alt in pve zones as well as your 10th legendary crafter.....then maybe, maybe...u will have the opportunity to obtain arpeez :roll: 8)

Unpopular people can actually speak the truth :lol:
And I would also add, stop leveling chars that are worthless in RvR, so many paladin/reaver/friars in Albion RvR :)
Albion and having fun

Cythraul
Warder

Postby Cythraul » Nov 23, 2021 17:31

Let's pretend I suddenly have time to play, what classes are needed in Hib in general? There enough naturalists? Need more melee? Casters?

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Nov 23, 2021 19:40

Cythraul wrote:Let's pretend I suddenly have time to play, what classes are needed in Hib in general? There enough naturalists? Need more melee? Casters?

All is needed and welcome. Play what you like :)
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm