Returning to Uthgard

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Nov 18, 2020 21:06

Rendiviel wrote:Nothing is more fun than running to the next keep, only to instantly die by an animist because they put 18 shrooms in a tree trunk. Everyone is abusing the bugs and it kills what little action there is.

I know this is a personal preference, but if you use Atlantis Trees in the Uth Launcher there is no way to hide shrooms in them, as they are much thinner tree models.

From what I have seen the problem isn't hiding shrooms, its players seeing that animist run away from them and everyone chasing blindly into a shroom setup. Need to be very aware of your surroundings when chasing a fleeing enemy. Its at Trap!

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Nov 19, 2020 06:47

virulent- wrote:
Ithiggi wrote:End game is not great with certain clicks of players actively searching and abusing game breaking bugs.

(i was watching you from outside while i was stealthed as u were defending a keep / few weeks ago) i have a screenshot of u trying to lag jump on a roof and failing miserably...gj at searching and abusing game breaking bugs. :gaga:

ya, I was going up there to look for you bug abusing ranger, everyone knows why I was going up there.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Nov 19, 2020 14:10

Every realm is doing it to some extent. I've seen a Hunter lag jump onto the top of the keep, a Necromancer hiding their pets in the keep wall, and animist placing their pets in positions not touchable to melee.

I only see people complaining about the Hibs exploiting though.

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Nov 20, 2020 07:38

It's all working as intended, amirite.

Thatsamdude
Warder

Postby Thatsamdude » Nov 22, 2020 19:44

well I have been trying to get into this server again but its not fun playing solo.. without a buff-bot of my own killing things takes too long you come close to death almost all fights as melee and the rewarded exp is not enough for this type of environment.. with 20-55 players online at random and what seems to be non-social guilds and non-social players in them just ignoring /lfg and anyone new...

Ahh well, can't say I didn't try I got my dude to 24 solo and other alts to 10+ just CBA solo anymore, zero fun soloing in an MMORPG unless its PvP but years to reach it without a group just... sadness.

:?

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Nov 22, 2020 21:24

You were playing on Hibernia, Thatsmadude?

Thatsamdude
Warder

Postby Thatsamdude » Nov 23, 2020 18:51

Ebbie wrote:You were playing on Hibernia, Thatsmadude?

On Albion, I tried mid too but nobody replies there either

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 23, 2020 23:06

Thatsamdude wrote:

Ask to join Myth on midgard or M Y T H on albion :)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Nov 23, 2020 23:34

I agree, M Y T H / MYTH is full of great people who play both EU/NA times.

I try to help out as many new players as I can with gold/PL/knowledge as possible (Currenly on Albion). Perhaps we never ran into each other. I am usually on NA evenings and most weekends in some form or another. Just ask for Eli in lfg and I"ll be happy to help out if I am online.

Thatsamdude
Warder

Postby Thatsamdude » Nov 24, 2020 20:29

Ebbie wrote:I agree, M Y T H / MYTH is full of great people who play both EU/NA times.

I try to help out as many new players as I can with gold/PL/knowledge as possible (Currenly on Albion). Perhaps we never ran into each other. I am usually on NA evenings and most weekends in some form or another. Just ask for Eli in lfg and I"ll be happy to help out if I am online.

Hey thank you I will try and find you when I'm on next :))

madskaizer wrote:
Thatsamdude wrote:

thank you :)

carnalito
Gryphon Knight

Postby carnalito » Nov 27, 2020 23:29

madskaizer wrote:

So is this the same group of people playing 2 realms?

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Nov 28, 2020 11:02

carnalito wrote:
madskaizer wrote:

Both are old guilds, and the short answer is yes, but I believe they started in Mid and eventually moved to Alb and reformed.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Nov 28, 2020 11:52

Antiks wrote:
carnalito wrote:
madskaizer wrote:

Both are old guilds, and the short answer is yes, but I believe they started in Mid and eventually moved to Alb and reformed.

Myth started in midgard Merlin, the restart was in Uth1 some years ago, in albion.

In Uth2 Myth wanted to go back to its origins in midgard but the big imbalance of realms when midgard dominated the server for a long period of time Myth decided to move back to albion.

Now some Myth people moved back to midgard for the same reason, rebalance realms and try to make things funnier for all ;)
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Thatsamdude
Warder

Postby Thatsamdude » Nov 28, 2020 20:34

well i have tried now on alb and mid to gain some groups and exp but its not happening, nobody replies to ANYTHING, even whispers go ignored, sad af I have tried everyday this week.

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Nov 29, 2020 00:36

Thatsamdude wrote:well i have tried now on alb and mid to gain some groups and exp but its not happening, nobody replies to ANYTHING, even whispers go ignored, sad af I have tried everyday this week.

Well everyone knows on which side the grass is greener.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics