What made you stop playing here?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 29, 2020 01:15

Abydos wrote:69,420,420 €

Abydos, im not kidding you... im really interested in a Donation for a rollback the server and re-born in Uth 1.0... i don't know why you and other gm's dont want heard us... i believed in you Abydos, and you always help us for build a good server... so please, tell us what we can do for change the server in a better place for all old friends, like you....
Last edited by Metallo on Aug 29, 2020 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 29, 2020 01:21

albeyond wrote:

Abydos in all seriousness, given that theres been about 20-40 people playing for a year, would a reset really be that bad if it might bring people back for a "fresh start"? To me it doesnt seem like there is anything to lose whatsoever. This comes from one of those 20 idiots still playing. I would rather have people to play the game with than protect my time investment because my time is worth nothing if more people dont play

if you play, you waste time IMHO !!!!

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 29, 2020 01:22

Cirath wrote:
albeyond wrote:

Abydos in all seriousness, given that theres been about 20-40 people playing for a year, would a reset really be that bad if it might bring people back for a "fresh start"? To me it doesnt seem like there is anything to lose whatsoever. This comes from one of those 20 idiots still playing. I would rather have people to play the game with than protect my time investment because my time is worth nothing if more people dont play

As another who plays here still, I do NOT want a reset. I still have alot of fun when I log in to play. Sorry that you aren't. I play NA time, on Hib. Our pop is small, yes, but we have a good time playing together. RvR is fun when active, and the people on Hib are enjoyable to socialize with.

So, yeah, for me there is quite alot to lose.

only waste time here on this server... RVR fun active? when ?!? can you give me a Video replay of RVR action pls ?

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 29, 2020 01:24

pweet wrote:noone will come back with a reset if setup does not change and aslong this other server is up and running.
uthgard got outcompeted.

old players of this server come back if there is a rollback... a lot players...

old players dont want Toa or others upgraded patch... they want only UTH 1.0 !!!! 1000 + accounts logged...
Last edited by Metallo on Aug 29, 2020 01:37, edited 1 time in total.

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 29, 2020 01:27

virulent wrote:
i agree with cirath, there is still rvr action and enjoyment in the game to be had.

...sorry ur bad (allbeyond), not sorry

i know it's hard lost charact + realm rank... but it's the game... if you lost all for a wipe and you dont wanna play again, it's your problem. ^_^ i had lost 1 healer 10L and 2 wipes with 1 healer 11l and others chars on this server, and i re-exp and build tp all the times... but im not leave uth 1.0, old friends and remember of good time spent here !!! ( always waste time, but was funny)

btw... can you give me a replay of rvr action pls ?? you inc same people???... ohhh so funny ROFL

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Aug 29, 2020 01:40

Drastic is a huge noob. You guys ever see Playfulls POV on his SM when drastic is playing his minstrel in 8v8 (mids vs albs fight in emain in front of the valley to breif) and its clear drastic has no idea what hes doing?

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 29, 2020 01:41

RandomNoob wrote:Abydos, what's the price on rebooting the login server? At least 5 of us are clamoring to logon. Thanks!

Don't be hasty on locking this thread, there's a few gems here and there like so:

Malach wrote:drastic your a scrub I had to give you so much ****** gold to buy wood and siege equipment on alb you don't loot it for yourself you just beg welfares off others... your disgusting.

:lol:

here only 10 ask this... but behind this 10 requests, there are 600 players waiting...

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Sep 03, 2020 22:30

i have try to send a PM to Abydos, but he didn't answer me... i think... ALL need to stop to play here... ALL... when population it's 0 for a long times... maybe something change... because it's impossible GM's... Admin... Coders... Don't see and dont heard us.... Our Requests for a NEW Uth... (rollback to UTH 1.0) when logged are in 1000+..... i ask the price of this, a donation... and abydos troll me :-(

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Sep 05, 2020 12:56

Metallo wrote:i have try to send a PM to Abydos, but he didn't answer me... i think... ALL need to stop to play here... ALL... when population it's 0 for a long times... maybe something change... because it's impossible GM's... Admin... Coders... Don't see and dont heard us.... Our Requests for a NEW Uth... (rollback to UTH 1.0) when logged are in 1000+..... i ask the price of this, a donation... and abydos troll me :-(

I can't stop, need to pay rent for three houses every couple of weeks!
Albion Forever!

Xervaso
Guardian

Postby Xervaso » Sep 11, 2020 05:00

It started because of the wipe.
I love DAOC, game since it appeared and even more when I discovered the Uthgard server. I made several friendships, some even from my country (Brazil) which is rare, we had a lot of fun, even though we weren't strong or "pro-players", but we played a lot. Then the wipe came, more than 70% of my friends did not return, I tried to go back and really, I tried, but it is very frustrating to lose hours and years of a game that is DIFFICULT to start having something cool and reap the rewards, how to participate of RvR, Relics, etc.
Unfortunately I couldn't get up, until I reached level 45, but it started to be more stressful and depressing to play than fun as the first time. :cry:

Wächter
Guardian

Postby Wächter » Sep 11, 2020 20:50

Uth 1.0 Was nice but uth 2.0 was better

MfG
Solidus

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Sep 17, 2020 22:39

@Abydos... Uthgard community want roll back Uth1.0... you know this... tell the price friend

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Sep 18, 2020 00:02

I already did.

Taking Uthgard private at 69,420,420 €

Shalindra
Warder

Postby Shalindra » Sep 18, 2020 00:31

Wächter wrote:Uth 1.0 Was nice but uth 2.0 was better

MfG
Solidus

I do have to agree, the amount of work and dedication to pull off Uthgard 2.0 is amazing. I do appreciate the time and energy put in to creating and maintaining the server.

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Sep 19, 2020 09:53

Shalindra wrote:
Wächter wrote:Uth 1.0 Was nice but uth 2.0 was better

MfG
Solidus

I do have to agree, the amount of work and dedication to pull off Uthgard 2.0 is amazing. I do appreciate the time and energy put in to creating and maintaining the server.

I agree with you, but Uthg 2.0 is not complete as it was said. Missing SI and this also caused many ppl to leave.

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics