what music you are listening right now?

Forum for everything else
Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Apr 23, 2019 03:07

Yak_Forger
Guardian

Postby Yak_Forger » May 27, 2019 17:34

Right now, I've launched a playlist of... *checks* Hungarian Communist music. I don't know, but propaganda music is a perfect fit for strategy games, they've always helped me concentrate.

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Jun 02, 2019 16:07

ramany
Guardian

Postby ramany » Sep 25, 2019 14:43

Nice question. here is the answer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VNCymT-Cs

Kaomh
Warder

Postby Kaomh » Oct 13, 2019 19:29

Not listening to anything at this exact moment, but while hiking yesterday I heard this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-C2sfSF6kc
Probably the most sacreligious song title I know.
Smile when you call me "noob!"
Hib:
Vodonn - Valewalker & Legendary Tailor
Fionnaoira - Ranger & Weaponcrafter
Kaomh - Enchantress
Adnuall - Nightshade & Alchemist
Vodoff - Warden
Voivode - Druid
Sporocarp - Animist

Mid:
Beornborg - Skald
Kinkinky - Bonedancer & Legendary Tailor

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Oct 14, 2019 03:52

sadly, how to code and other stuff I'm learning

jameskotler
Banned

Postby jameskotler » Oct 16, 2019 12:56

majky666 wrote:I actualy listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B9hPGyabaQ
edit: how that damn youtube tag works,plz?

I am currently listening Creed - Higher <3

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Nov 21, 2019 04:37

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Nov 23, 2019 21:39

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Nov 24, 2019 20:46

the sounds of midwads qq'ing cus they have no relics...it's music to my ears.

**ps** it's funny how mids and hibs stop playing if they have no relics. if anything, it's more incentive to be the underdog because that is more opportunity for rp's as there are more opponents out and about. as an alb, i'd rather have 0 relics so i can get more rp's off u overconfident nubcakes who think having relics will give u an edge over me. think again, i always have the last laugh.
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Nov 24, 2019 20:58

virulent- wrote:the sounds of midwads qq'ing cus they have no relics...it's music to my ears.

**ps** it's funny how mids and hibs stop playing if they have no relics. if anything, it's more incentive to be the underdog because that is more opportunity for rp's as there are more opponents out and about. as an alb, i'd rather have 0 relics so i can get more rp's off u overconfident nubcakes who think having relics will give u an edge over me. think again, i always have the last laugh.

You remind me of that high rr warrior (i forget the name) who used to zerg everyone down, then one day after reaching rr9 he became an ambassador for solo'ers… standing at amg acting all proud and noble that he was solo and not an adder.

I'm actually curious to why you haven't rolled another realm and challenged your self a little more away from the op minstrel. I'll even push you on a hib a bit if you want..

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Nov 24, 2019 21:13

fremster wrote:
virulent- wrote:the sounds of midwads qq'ing cus they have no relics...it's music to my ears.

You remind me of that high rr warrior (i forget the name) who used to zerg everyone down, then one day after reaching rr9 he became an ambassador for solo'ers… standing at amg acting all proud and noble that he was solo and not an adder.

I'm actually curious to why you haven't rolled another realm and challenged your self a little more away from the op minstrel. I'll even push you on a hib a bit if you want..

You talking about Ogmora? On uth 1.0 he used to stand at AMG 24/7

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Nov 24, 2019 23:41

albeyond wrote:
fremster wrote:

You talking about Ogmora? On uth 1.0 he used to stand at AMG 24/7

Ogmora didn't zerg though, he was solo. People on mid even teased him for his "autism" cause he'd go back to AMG no matter how many times he died. Ogmora is a great guy :D.
It is what it is.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Nov 24, 2019 23:50

Well one thing for sure is that he was no solo angel. If I remember correctly he often roamed with flump and Co who basically addes on every with half a pulse.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Nov 25, 2019 00:57

fremster wrote:Well one thing for sure is that he was no solo angel. If I remember correctly he often roamed with flump and Co who basically addes on every with half a pulse.

Ogmora, among other "solo" artists zerged their way to high rank before soloing. Don't compare me to them, cus i solo'd pretty much my whole way to rr10. also, minstrel is a challenge because they get added on 24/7. there are no minstrels close to my rank on this server and for good reason. the only other high rank minstrels are ones who 8man''d and got spoonfed rps. get ur facts straight, nubcake. also, 2401 total high solo kills...no one comes remotely close to that. /afk /dismiss /induct /no
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic Forum