Issue Tracker

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Jul 27, 2019 12:13

Hello Community,

can you please check from time to time the Issue Tracker to confirm open tickets? Hopefully staff can get more things fixed.
I put in the Issue with midgard keep keeplords (4909) but without any confirmation, i dont think anyone will take a look into this problem.
There are also some more things still open that needs confirmation.

Thank you in advance

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jul 27, 2019 22:49

I checked all the keeps and they're in the normal spot. For this type of issue you could also appeal for a quick fix if there is an issue

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Jul 27, 2019 22:56

Mh, Midgards keeplords are definatly not on the right spot. They are 1 floor beyond where they should stay and half stucked in the wall. This is really annoying because they are not easy to attack.

Edit: Maybe this happens after someone got agro from them. In this case it may be that an unattacked keeplord is on the right position. I cant confirm this because i usually run in a keep and someone got agro before we reach him, so yes this may be why you might say everything is fine with them. I will try to make a screenshot next time.

Not the best but hopefully enough. https://pasteboard.co/IpYnfBc.jpg

Regards

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Jul 28, 2019 01:49

Here is another one from DC raid.

https://pasteboard.co/IpZbcEO.jpg

You can see the lord is not in his room. Hes a bit lower on the way up to the room and i stay right next to him and cant hit him but he hits me. You can read it in combat&system window. Before this we where in alb taking beno and this lord was fine. Seems that hib keeplords have the same strange behavior like mid keeplords. They move somehow out of their rooms when they agro someone. If i recall right, keeplords never moved or? I cant remember if they where static but i think so.

Regards

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jul 28, 2019 02:19

Keep lords can move in a small range. If you're finding them out of place someone has dragged them downstairs.

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Jul 28, 2019 11:26

But at this moment, no one is up there to move him down. Everyone runs up as soon the inner door opens and the lords are already at this positions. Maybe you should take a look what happens when some players take a keep. It should clear things up.

I play this game a long time now. And i remember that this is not the right behavior. Yes, maybe it was possible to kite them a bit, but they never did it, before they where engaged in melee. So as i said, it seems they move now to this spots after they got initial agro by healers or players that are in range before inner door opens.

Regards

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jul 28, 2019 13:05

I can confirm that. It happens for many month now, in all realms. In albion keeps, the lord only walks to the door entrance, in hib keeps he walks down a little bit, in mid keeps he walks down nearly 1 floor and is stuck in keep wall. I reported that when it first occured and was told that nothing was changed.

I am pretty sure that it is healer aggro that makes the lord to move. You can not attack that lords in melee until the healer with aggro passes the lord.

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jul 28, 2019 19:30

confirmed, in midgard you find every lord in every keep bugged stuck n the staircase one floor below the lord room. It is like this since some months. You can sometimes hit him in melee and get him out of the wall if you strafe a lot around him, as soon as you have aggro it's best to run up to his normal spot, else he often get stuck in another wall and you can again not hit him. :?

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Aug 02, 2019 20:42

Bump....... Keeplords still bugged. /appeal

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Aug 15, 2019 05:58

Of staff say it's ok, than it's ok! Uthgard in a nutshell. Blue do something please

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Aug 15, 2019 10:15

Have your whole group go to the lord room. If they're after someone who isn't in range they won't be moving until someone comes in range.

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Aug 15, 2019 13:10

Why we players always must du the games work? Just fix bugs

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Aug 15, 2019 14:08

Sumosan wrote:Why we players always must du the games work? Just fix bugs

"Here's a work around to avoid a common bug."
"Why should we need to do a work around. Fix the bug!"

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Aug 15, 2019 16:51

Abydos wrote:Have your whole group go to the lord room. If they're after someone who isn't in range they won't be moving until someone comes in range.

Dear Abydos, would you still play the game (I just guess that this is not the case) you would know that the lords shoot there usually with bows. A normal running by to the lord room does not help much as they just stand there and continue to shoot with their bow on the agro'ed player. Mostly this is a healer (because healagro (while opening 2nd door)). You can only pull the lords along if they have been actively taunted by a tank and are engaged in a melee fight. So your solution does not work in that case at all. But thought nice .. ;-)

Regards

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Aug 15, 2019 20:20

Well, thanks for the reminder on the bow. I think I know what caused this now and what the fix is.

Return to General Topics