Alb lvling grp

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
trebbettes
Myrmidon

Postby trebbettes » Apr 09, 2019 11:35

Struggling to find groups to level on Alb. Any people want to form a regular exp group to level up?

I have no other toons so its a bit tricky for me. Currently on level 5 cleric at the moment. Rock on!

Soloing seems unworkable for me, for obvious reasons.

Send me a PM. I can play most days. EU times, 8pm CET - late.
The enemy lined the shore in a dense armed mass.
Among them were black-robed women with disheveled hair like Furies, brandishing torches.
Close by stood Druids, raising their hands to heaven and screaming dreadful curses.

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Apr 09, 2019 18:34

Your best bet is to solo task until lvl 20, not sure you will find such low lvl groups regardless of what time you play.

Google Uthgard tasking and read up on it (named guards at Prydwyn Keep or bridge, West Downs and Caer Withrin), it's the fastest way to lvl even on a cleric ( go full Smite until lvl 20 when you can free respect ONE spec line if you want).

Aside from that, since you are in Europe there are a few active guilds so I would look for them ( M Y T H, Knights Who Say Ni).

Good luck.

trebbettes
Myrmidon

Postby trebbettes » Apr 10, 2019 15:05

Guess I'll have to wait and hope there is an uptick in population at some point in the future. Fingers crossed.
Among them were black-robed women with disheveled hair like Furies, brandishing torches.
Close by stood Druids, raising their hands to heaven and screaming dreadful curses.

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Apr 10, 2019 17:28

trebbettes wrote:Guess I'll have to wait and hope there is an uptick in population at some point in the future. Fingers crossed.

You'll have a lot of time on your hands then.

Kazvall
Myrmidon

Postby Kazvall » Apr 23, 2019 02:54

It's not much of an MMO if no one is playing it :(

trebbettes
Myrmidon

Postby trebbettes » Aug 19, 2019 12:20

Bump! I'm on a 35 mincer or 5 cleric (he never went anywhere).

Still LFG from time to time... please send me a PM here if there is any community / lvling groups happening that i can get involved in.

Seem to have hit a pretty hard barrier at 35 solo - need some grouplove... PST!

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Aug 19, 2019 23:43

trebbettes wrote:Bump! I'm on a 35 mincer or 5 cleric (he never went anywhere).

Still LFG from time to time... please send me a PM here if there is any community / lvling groups happening that i can get involved in.

Seem to have hit a pretty hard barrier at 35 solo - need some grouplove... PST!

Nobody plays Uthgard anymore. And with classic WOW coming out, it will only get worse. I wish you luck.

Return to General Topics