New Australian Guild - Looking for a Alliance

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
MickySwift
Guardian

Postby MickySwift » Nov 02, 2018 09:48

Arvo Guys,

Are you a aussie or one of our kiwi cousins currently looking or a guild that is active in your timezone. We good news is there is one

the Aussie Bushchooks

at the moment is a family guild we are all in WA, but active most nights, so if your looking for a group on your time zone, hit us up

Alliances if you want a small but reasonably active guild in your alliance we are looking for one :D

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Nov 02, 2018 10:18

Welcome by the braves and good ones !
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Splitquick
Myrmidon

Postby Splitquick » Nov 30, 2018 13:07

We saw you in game and were talking about getting in touch with you to discuss alliance.. :)

I'll try to contact someone from the guild in game in case you're not monitoring this thread.
We Play for Keeps - Alliance
Guild Leader
Splitquick

ArchRider
Warder

Postby ArchRider » Dec 03, 2018 04:58

Splitquick wrote:We saw you in game and were talking about getting in touch with you to discuss alliance.. :)

I'll try to contact someone from the guild in game in case you're not monitoring this thread.

i have PM'D you :) hope to hear from you soon :D
Archnecrider - Necromancer
Lotusmus - Pally
Kutos - Cleric
Rip stab - nfintrator

Der_Eisbaer
Eagle Knight

Postby Der_Eisbaer » Dec 31, 2018 14:02

It must have slipped my attention that they allowed the use of electronic communication devices in the colonies.

Their country really is going down the drain...

Return to Albion