Uthgard 2.0 Auto-bestiary (See last post for update)

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Moumoule
Myrmidon

Postby Moumoule » Nov 11, 2018 10:06

Thank you !
Olek - Reaver

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 12, 2018 07:01

All pages should be working again.

I still got work to do on the parser and test it again, so next update might be delayed a bit, but there is not much to update lately anyway. I only had 3 logs send to me in the last month, so please send more data if you want to help grow the database :)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Nov 13, 2018 20:26

I've been holding out on you lately... sorry. I have a bunch of short logs from different zones sitting on two hard drives, and i'm doing my best to fatten them up for market before i send them to you. Didn't play in over a month, ...travel.

Thanks for all your work, both the creative and the tedious.

-Myceliumrunning and other cowardly, kindly toons.
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

Rector
Alerion Knight

Postby Rector » Nov 13, 2018 21:15

I am also still collecting data.. you'll get it some day :)

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 17, 2018 18:06

Good to hear that Rector and Anomie, I am also away on business travel atm, so work on updating parser is still in waiting line :)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 05, 2018 18:27

Found one more error where map was not loaded on the zone page, this has been fixed.

Since last update I have spent my time setting up a new test site and rewriting a good deal of code in the parser, which totals in at 1281 lines of code.

It wont be long before I can update the database again, I just want to be as sure as I can that the new code works, so keep the logs coming :)

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 02, 2019 22:53

I have finally gotten time to test the parser thoroughly and new data can now once again be added, keep the chatlogs coming!

Uthgard 2.0 Auto-bestiary (DB updated 02.01.2019)
Code: Select all
Unique monsters   3210
Unique items   4864
Total monster kills   214780
Total item drops   33243
Total monster locations   12896
Number of chat.log's   1471
Number of submitters   93

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Jan 12, 2019 23:28

Sweet!
I have a bunch.
Q: Does /xp off ruin a chatlog for database purpose?

I think the only time i've sent one with that i alerted you in the email where it was attached, but i'm pretty sure i'll have to check my battleground logs to make sure none of them have that if it's going to be a problem.

I have a log coming that'll multiply the Murdaigean data by a factor of five at least.

Suggestion/Q: Can faction info be included on mob page? It's a bit awkward to have to find a mob's loot table and level range in one way and then to back up to the factions page and try to find if it is listed there yet.
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 17, 2019 00:30

Thank you for the logs :)

/xp off is filtered out as a kill, but drops are not, but If I see drops from a monster not in the kill list, the log is invalid and not used.

I am working on a new monster page that presents much more information about item values, salvage etc. and it will also include the faction information.

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Jan 17, 2019 02:40

Sick work madskaizer

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 18, 2019 00:00

mobs location is not in the chatlog, did you go to all zones to get it one by one?
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 18, 2019 01:01

Ilerget wrote:mobs location is not in the chatlog, did you go to all zones to get it one by one?

Yes. That was tiresome work, but helped many people do kill tasks :)

I made myself a tool where I can just click on a zone map to plot the location coordinates into my database, so its a bit easier and faster than manually typing in each /loc :)

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 18, 2019 14:13

madskaizer wrote:
Ilerget wrote:mobs location is not in the chatlog, did you go to all zones to get it one by one?

Yes. That was tiresome work

It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Jan 20, 2019 13:34

hej Mads,

quite a while since i sended you the last logs but as i can see some of them u didnt use or didnt used yet. i unfortunately delete them once i send them to you so either they are lost in space or they were not usable (what i doubt :!: )

beware of some fresh logs in a few days and some mob locations

Hilsen Lale

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 20, 2019 22:58

Bunjip wrote:hej Mads,

quite a while since i sended you the last logs but as i can see some of them u didnt use or didnt used yet. i unfortunately delete them once i send them to you so either they are lost in space or they were not usable (what i doubt :!: )

beware of some fresh logs in a few days and some mob locations

Hilsen Lale

I have a backlog of files due to the PHP upgrade of the website. But only back to November 2018 and that latest emails from you are from August 2018, was some Vanerna and Varulvhamn logs and those are in the database.

Looking forward to getting more logs, right now I am working on a overhaul of the monster and zone pages that will give much more value back for all the information gathered.

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics