How needed are Berserkers?

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » May 16, 2018 14:50

Just as the title says. I'm thinking of rolling a zerker now that I'm getting closer to finishing a cave shaman. Just seems like something refreshing and different compared to being a main tank.

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » May 18, 2018 20:01

There are more Berserkers than Warriors. Generally i think finding a zerker is easyer but you should play what you like. Go Dorf bro ! 8)
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » May 18, 2018 22:02

Pendalith wrote:There are more Berserkers than Warriors. Generally i think finding a zerker is easyer but you should play what you like. Go Dorf bro ! 8)

Little teddy bear dwarf :lol: :lol:

Return to Berserker