Worth coming back to Uth? Still RvR guilds in Hib?

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Keet
Guardian

Postby Keet » Jan 28, 2018 19:46

Heya everyone,

I'm currently thinking about coming back to Uthgard! I was asking myself if it's still worth it tho.
Are there still enough people doing active 8v8 or Smallman RvR in Hib? And are there enough enemies for some fun time?

Since I have trouble making contact with my old guild Kraut Control, are there active RvR-Guilds recruiting?

My active hours would be around 18:30-23:30 CET or something like that during the week.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, otherwise I'd love to hear from you active players how it is to be a Hib these days.

Thanks and have a nice evening,

Keet

Llaw
Gryphon Knight

Postby Llaw » Jan 28, 2018 23:46

Yes. (extra characters)
Siege - Warrior
Envoy - Bard
Aegis - Blademaster
Ethical - Mentalist

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Jan 29, 2018 00:21

EU time: great action, very worth it in the 8v8 scene if you have friends who will group you (hib is very cliquey, easier said than done)

NA time: dead wasteland, not a thing in sight to kill, not worth playing at all

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Jan 29, 2018 11:37

albeyond wrote:EU time: great action, very worth it in the 8v8 scene if you have friends who will group you (hib is very cliquey, easier said than done)

Hrmmm Cliquey isn't the word I'd use, I'd say they just take highest most known RR people first normally.

Llaw
Gryphon Knight

Postby Llaw » Jan 31, 2018 02:22

Celeny wrote:
albeyond wrote:EU time: great action, very worth it in the 8v8 scene if you have friends who will group you (hib is very cliquey, easier said than done)

Hrmmm Cliquey isn't the word I'd use, I'd say they just take highest most known RR people first normally.

Hib just lacks people who create PUGs. Alb has the same problem I guess.
Siege - Warrior
Envoy - Bard
Aegis - Blademaster
Ethical - Mentalist

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Feb 01, 2018 04:11

Llaw wrote:
Celeny wrote:

Actually, ya I fully agree with you, the people are there, the PUG leaders/confidence in new people isn't.

Keet
Guardian

Postby Keet » Feb 01, 2018 20:48

Celeny wrote:
Llaw wrote:
Celeny wrote:Hrmmm Cliquey isn't the word I'd use, I'd say they just take highest most known RR people first normally.

Actually, ya I fully agree with you, the people are there, the PUG leaders/confidence in new people isn't.

Sounds like it's worth coming back.. I already started the timer.

From tuesday on you have the chance to actually change hibernias curse and become the leader the realm needs! Invite me to your groups! :grin:

Eithne
Warder

Postby Eithne » Feb 02, 2018 00:33

There are some wonderful guilds out here. Kraut Control is very sparse, but Nahemah and Toy are still on regularly from there and available on discord for message.
Depending on your time zone, here are some 8v8 guilds that might interest you:
<Astronauts>, <monkaS>,<Risen>, <Blazed>, <Rabenfrost>, <Its Not Funny Its Sad>

If zergs are more your happy place, Expedient Demise or Mystical Knights are a great place for you.
Bring your lowest expectations and your sense of adventure!
I’m sticking, I’m sprinting, and I’m ready to perform poorly!”

Eithne: Your tears taste like victory!
Sjet: Why are you licking my face???
Cirath: You obviously don’t know Eithne....

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Feb 02, 2018 01:37

Didn´t know Rabenfrost is a 8v8 guild. 8O
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

SpaceTouareg
Warder

Postby SpaceTouareg » Feb 02, 2018 13:06

I ve played several times with the guys from Rabenfrost in RvR
Very nice buddies , effective killers in RvR and quite open minded players ( i play a Champion and they grouped me without hésitation )

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Feb 18, 2018 16:44

No, it's not worth it. There are only 4 true 8v8 guilds in Hib, and none of those guilds will randomly invite a new player to their group, so I won't even bother naming them.

That said, if you want to waste 3-4 weeks grinding to 50 only to learn that nobody will group with you once you get there, I suggest joining Blazed. They are the PvE Allstars on hibernia.

Return to Hibernia