Uthgard supports Tapatalk

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Koleriker
Eagle Knight

Postby Koleriker » Feb 27, 2015 22:12

My tapatalk is no longer working. Some days ago everything was fine, do i have to change anything because of the new server position?

IRC: 09.01.2013(15:16:36) Dotto: we zerg if other realm zerg in rvr,, we never start zerg thats all!

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Feb 28, 2015 04:17

Should be working fine again.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Akip
Alerion Knight

Postby Akip » Mar 02, 2015 18:17

Verified fixed

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 21, 2017 14:15

When i make a new Topic i always get error message and a doble post. It can be my settings but is it possible to get a number at each topic for new posts atm i either check my Mail or click in on each "folder" to check if there came any updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jul 25, 2018 09:32

My tapatalk app doesnt work anymore, think it happend around like option disappered

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jul 25, 2018 13:18

Will be fixed. We know that there is a problem at the moment.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Splitquick
Myrmidon

Postby Splitquick » Jul 27, 2018 20:22

Stasis wrote:My tapatalk app doesnt work anymore, think it happend around like option disappered

Yeah they upgraded the forum module and it borked the like plugin. The app actually should be working for everything except opening a thread. The inbox/reminders/browsing top level posts/etc should all be working
We Play for Keeps - Alliance
Guild Leader
Splitquick

CowwoC
Gryphon Knight

Postby CowwoC » Jul 03, 2019 02:59

The forum is really hard to use on the phone(text gets cut on the edge) and sadly Tapatalk doesn't works since ages. You can visit the forum with Tt but if you want to open a thread you get an sql error that the table 'cms.THANKS_TABLE' dosen't exist.

Will there be a fix for that?

Previous

Return to General Topics