Can Thanes be decent tanks for PVE?

Maxim Corvinus
Warder

Postby Maxim Corvinus » Jun 10, 2017 13:46

Hey all, I haven't played in a long time and don't know much about Midgard. Joined a short while ago, tried a few classes but in the end I decided that I wanted to be a Thane. I know they're... not amazing and won't ever get a 8v8 group and I'm entirely fine with that.

For levelling I'm not really sure what path to go yet but I'm wondering if Thanes can be ok main tanks, they seem fine to me in this regard with their pulling ability and AOE damage which will help with aggro. No idea how and if this will work at higher levels though, advise is very much welcomed :)

Lfeless
Warder

Postby Lfeless » Jun 13, 2017 00:07

When played smart Thanes are great in a pve group!

Return to Thane