Is void eld useless in RvR?

Smilo
Gryphon Knight

Postby Smilo » Jan 30, 2017 08:38

I agree with Jib, especially against melee mid groups.
Disease + snare + str/con debuff are going to be extremely usefull against det tanks (druids, do not root pls).
The green NS does interrupt when resisted, so its never a wasted cast.
On top of that, PBAOE against the zerg and for keep def is nice to have.

Mind you light is still good, probably better in a mage setup, but if you like to run with tanks and against tanks, mana is great.

sgam
Guardian

Postby sgam » Feb 08, 2017 16:43

What about a 38 void / 25 sun / 28 moon in assist with an animist ?
Should be fun in 8vs X (NS, debuffs (stats+assit animist), bomber, bolt, aeDD snare, diseases) and in keepwar (shrooms, aeDD, GTAE)

Frigzy
Myrmidon

Postby Frigzy » Feb 13, 2017 11:11

We will run a 45 void 25 light 16 mana eld together with an animist and 50 mana eld.

50% body debuff for the animist and 30% energy debuff for the mana eld snare dd, pbaoe and ani lifetap.

At the same time u have ae snare + disease and blue ns and ae d/q debuff on the voidy. Obviously strongest disease andnl str/c debuff on the mana eld.

Looking forward to seeing it in action.
<Vanquish>

Zakoraya
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zakoraya » Feb 16, 2017 11:56

Frigzy wrote:We will run a 45 void 25 light 16 mana eld together with an animist and 50 mana eld.

50% body debuff for the animist and 30% energy debuff for the mana eld snare dd, pbaoe and ani lifetap.

At the same time u have ae snare + disease and blue ns and ae d/q debuff on the voidy. Obviously strongest disease andnl str/c debuff on the mana eld.

Looking forward to seeing it in action.

I really like the innovation which goes against convention - I wish you success with the setup and would love to hear back as to how it works :)

Makofan
Warder

Postby Makofan » Feb 21, 2017 17:38

I am doing a void eldy for fun. I had one on Uth 1 with 50 Void and really enjoyed it (she was my LGM Tailor), brought her to keeps occasionally. I also will be making a mana eld and a light eld also, so I am not totally crazy

I have a question - would it be better to go 46 Void (last spec bolt) 27 Mana, or 46 Void 27 Light, or just go all in at 50 Void?

Tree
Eagle Knight

Postby Tree » Feb 22, 2017 23:42

Makofan wrote:I am doing a void eldy for fun. [...] I also will be making a mana eld and a light eld also, so I am not totally crazy

Yeeeeeeah... Not crazy at all... :lol:
Tree - Animist Lvl 50 (RR 3L0, Legendary Tailor)
Aeomelia - Enchanter Lvl 50
Guild: SCHWERT & ROSE (provisional guild leader)

[HIB] Crafting Mat Wholesale
Diamond, Wyvernskin, Nightshade, Eldritch etc. huge quantities below vendor price - pm me!

Zakoraya
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zakoraya » May 23, 2017 18:43

Curious to hear about how the void eldritch experiment went, Frigzy. Is it working?

barto22
Phoenix Knight

Postby barto22 » May 23, 2017 20:16

Zakoraya wrote:Curious to hear about how the void eldritch experiment went, Frigzy. Is it working?

Unfortunately he, along with the rest of Vanquish, are no longer playing on Uthgard due to the insane amount of time required to accomplish anything. Real life has a much higher priority.
My mind’s made up, don’t confuse me with facts.
You mustn't assume that your personal situation is a reflection of every other person that has logged in to Uthgard.

Zakoraya
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zakoraya » May 26, 2017 10:10

I understand. I am sorry to see them go :(

Eithne
Warder

Postby Eithne » Dec 18, 2017 20:03

I love my void eld for RvR. I have 46 void, 28 light, which makes up for the utility loss that comes from being void due to light blue nearsight and aoe mezz. The bolts can two shot other casters with ease, the base aoe does good damage, and the gtaoe is great when fighting in keeps. The bolts are not going to hit if the target is in combat, but that’s just learning when to use them. It’s even viable on raids due to red body debuff, which lets arbo anis break hit caps really quickly.
Bring your lowest expectations and your sense of adventure!
I’m sticking, I’m sprinting, and I’m ready to perform poorly!”

Eithne: Your tears taste like victory!
Sjet: Why are you licking my face???
Cirath: You obviously don’t know Eithne....

Previous

Return to Eldritch