Matricus wrote:Okay, but still.. workaround != fix :wink:

ye, please find out how and tell me.
While you doing so, work on a setup please as well ;) ^^
www.derida.net

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » May 03, 2017 13:42

How are maps in this one?

I look for valmerwolfs maps or equal with info of named mobs and coordinates. also on rvr maps.

Amolin
Gryphon Knight

Postby Amolin » May 04, 2017 19:08

lookin' schmexy, I'm finally deciding to return to Uthgard (furrealz this time!) and I'm really needing to actually complete my little project, somewhere down the line I hope you and I can get together and make some fancy little installer-pack thing specifically for Uthgard's setup, maybe with the two of us we can finally convince the devs to host it here hahaha keep up the good work, I know how much of a PITA it is to work with heh.

Stasis wrote:How are maps in this one?

I look for valmerwolfs maps or equal with info of named mobs and coordinates. also on rvr maps.

I've been working on some new maps off of Valmerwolf's that i hope we can use across our UI's, i never liked how they initially looked with the modern labels, just seemed out of place - rather have some cleaner more medieval designs.
Realm: Albion
Class: Armsman

SDShannonS
Warder

Postby SDShannonS » May 10, 2017 20:19

Recommendation: Move the download link to the TOP of the first post so people don't have to scroll through 26 screenshots to find the link. =o)

Topenga
Gryphon Knight

Postby Topenga » May 15, 2017 11:54

You rock! :D
Topenga, Thayla, Shlemil, Priesterin, Wilfried, Shinanai - Legendary Six!

Fire Ice and Melodies (FIM) - member of the Ni-Alliance on Uth/Alb (former Lyo/Alb)
---
A little bit of math - crafting probabilities

StriKe_jk
Warder

Postby StriKe_jk » May 21, 2017 22:45

Bugs/Feature requests:

1. Hits are constantly red (like a debuff) on every char regardless of items or anything.
2. When you left click on the XP bar in the menu it opens the quest log, it would be much better if it would cycle through RP-bar and XP-bar.
3. The big target bar is slightly wider in size (around 2 pixel) than the big healthbar, please shrink it down to match in size.
4. The group window is always visible on start (set to 50% opacity), it will work correctly again once you entered a group.
5. Some UI's appear to be darker than others even tho they are all set to the same opacity (50%)

Here are pictures to explains the points above:
http://imgur.com/a/xsjNz

If I find anything else I'll let you know. Also it's a very nice UI, I like it a lot! :D

Keep working on it o/

derida
Myrmidon

Postby derida » May 21, 2017 23:16

StriKe_jk wrote:Bugs/Feature requests:

1. Hits are constantly red (like a debuff) on every char regardless of items or anything.
2. When you left click on the XP bar in the menu it opens the quest log, it would be much better if it would cycle through RP-bar and XP-bar.
3. The big target bar is slightly wider in size (around 2 pixel) than the big healthbar, please shrink it down to match in size.
4. The group window is always visible on start (set to 50% opacity), it will work correctly again once you entered a group.
5. Some UI's appear to be darker than others even tho they are all set to the same opacity (50%)

If I find anything else I'll let you know. Also it's a very nice UI, I like it a lot! :D

Keep working on it o/

1. ye, it's like that for the last 15 years.. so ;) - you can edit the color, just open the file in a textedior and change it. It's like that so that you could see your hits with ease.
2. i could change that, but i dont like it..., bc you cant change the bubble-colors n stuff.
3. should be same size, will check.
4. ye, this has been a bug forever. irrc correctly mythic fixed it with a patch, not sure which one it was.
5. will have a look
www.derida.net

StriKe_jk
Warder

Postby StriKe_jk » May 21, 2017 23:47

derida wrote:

Keep working on it o/

1. ye, it's like that for the last 15 years.. so ;) - you can edit the color, just open the file in a textedior and change it. It's like that so that you could see your hits with ease.
2. i could change that, but i dont like it..., bc you cant change the bubble-colors n stuff.
3. should be same size, will check.
4. ye, this has been a bug forever. irrc correctly mythic fixed it with a patch, not sure which one it was.
5. will have a look

1. Ah okay, I don't mind it, just thought it was a bug.
2. I had that toggle-XP-RP bar in a version of bobsUI and really liked it maybe that helps to figure it out? Or how about a menu bar that has only a RP bar instead of the XP bar?
3. nice
4. well its no big of a deal but nice to know
5. okay

Thanks for the quick response btw. :)

StriKe_jk
Warder

Postby StriKe_jk » May 22, 2017 00:08

About 3. with the wider size I made a mistake, sorry about that. (I shouldn't write forum posts while being in a rush)
Actually the bars have the same size. But when you go in combat the health bar is surrounded with a red outline while the target bar isn't. This outline changes the size of the healthbar and thus becomes wider than the target bar.

(Don't worry about the different color, I removed the 50% opacity to make it more visible on the healthbar)

The best way to improve the look and make it more uniform across the UI elements would be to give the target bar the same black outline as the healthbar and the same red outline in combat.

Sorry for the inconvenience :oops:

Edit: Also If it helps I can give you a copy of my userfile and the custom folder to replicate my UI settings :)

derida
Myrmidon

Postby derida » May 22, 2017 09:58

hm, weird one.
The mentioned windows are all using the same background-graphics, so code-wise, it looks fine... meh.
Can't find what causes this strange behavior :?
For now, try to set the mini-attributes window to 30 alpha, and the resists-window to 50 alpha.
www.derida.net

StriKe_jk
Warder

Postby StriKe_jk » May 22, 2017 20:04

derida wrote:

hm, weird one.
The mentioned windows are all using the same background-graphics, so code-wise, it looks fine... meh.
Can't find what causes this strange behavior :?
For now, try to set the mini-attributes window to 30 alpha, and the resists-window to 50 alpha.

When I put two 50% elements on top of each other they seem to have the same opacity as the darker one. Maybe somehow it counts the UI element double? I had the same issue with bob-ui's elements too and it only seems to affect certain elements. Maybe its an error with the client like the group window.

Erlexx
Myrmidon

Postby Erlexx » Jun 02, 2017 16:30

Is there an easy way to increase the size of the compass? I play in 1440p and its very tiny at that resolution.
Retired Professional Twitch Broadcaster
R5 RM Erlexy
R6 BD Bonerlex
R5 Druid Xelre
Currently Playing Caberlex

derida
Myrmidon

Postby derida » Jun 02, 2017 17:03

Erlexx wrote:Is there an easy way to increase the size of the compass? I play in 1440p and its very tiny at that resolution.

alt+c
www.derida.net

Erlexx
Myrmidon

Postby Erlexx » Jun 02, 2017 19:19

derida wrote:
Erlexx wrote:Is there an easy way to increase the size of the compass? I play in 1440p and its very tiny at that resolution.

alt+c

Tried that and wanted it bigger still, so I edited the compass.xml and that seemed to have worked. Just hoping I didn't throw my compass off somehow and it be inaccurate now lol.
Retired Professional Twitch Broadcaster
R5 RM Erlexy
R6 BD Bonerlex
R5 Druid Xelre
Currently Playing Caberlex

Devastated
Warder

Postby Devastated » Jun 04, 2017 20:28

Hi guys, just wondering what version of Daocd you use? i recall the 1.80 version used to cause issue with the chat windows etc so wondering if there is anything i need to be aware of when playing with UI's for uthgaurd's 1.65 ....

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics