Any good Eld PoV RvR Vids?

Nataz
Guardian

Postby Nataz » Feb 25, 2017 11:20

Hey all,
I am relatively new to Eld, and although my guild has been great and patient, I really want to start performing better so: I was curious if anyone knew any good Eld pov rvr vids from any period that shows good fundamentals (like positioning, NS, disease, when to DD, etc) so I can hopefully improve myself.

Thanks!
-Nataz
P.S. I did see tatort toilette's eld POV video, if you can think of any other's that would be great.
Nataz <Althea> - 50 eld

RIP Natdawg

Cerbs
Warder

Postby Cerbs » Mar 10, 2017 16:02

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZYMVRXfHU

Also check out their other vids, at least 3 others all from eld pov. Used to play mid against these guys back in the day on Nimue, they were incredibly tough to beat. This guy appears to be 50mana spec in most of the vids, see a good amount of disease and debuff, and lots of dumbos getting pbae'd to death lol

Redshift
Warder

Postby Redshift » Mar 23, 2017 02:02

Cerbs wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZYMVRXfHU

Also check out their other vids, at least 3 others all from eld pov. Used to play mid against these guys back in the day on Nimue, they were incredibly tough to beat. This guy appears to be 50mana spec in most of the vids, see a good amount of disease and debuff, and lots of dumbos getting pbae'd to death lol

This guy is Mana spec in all these vids... js.

Good post, OP - I'd love to find what you're after myself!

Return to Eldritch