Lurikeen Piercing build viability

Grimbread
Guardian

Postby Grimbread » Jan 27, 2017 06:31

Basically what the title said, I'm wondering what the potential for a piercing champ in RvR is as a Lurikeen.

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Jan 27, 2017 14:09

Champ + RvR = won't happen.
Why wld you nerf yourself by using piercing (50% dext/50% str) when you've got a str/con buff and 100% str weaps??

morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Jan 27, 2017 18:02

I did an Elf pierce and shield champ just out of curiosity during the beta, so lv50 and RR5 and tbh I reckon the 1handed damage would be subpar in general and especially in 8vs8 and you would have no ability to do spike damage, the big hits that LW gives.

Annihilation really is very good indeed.

1 v 1 duellist style I think you would be good, but considering the current large population of the server how many 1 v 1's do you think are realistically going to happen? And getting jumped by assassins with pierce resistant armour is not going to help either.

Add the lack of determination to that and I would think every other tank class will come ahead of you sadly. And I say all this as a fan of the class (and the race/weapon combo you are suggesting).

Tis a shame really as I much prefer playing toons that veer away from the standard 'cookie cutter' mould.

Grimbread
Guardian

Postby Grimbread » Jan 27, 2017 21:03

Thanks for the responses, I never played Champion but wanted to try something off meta and was just wondering its viability. Still probably going to level him up because why not.

Return to Champion