rejuv/enhance spec?

deadlycupcakez
Guardian

Postby deadlycupcakez » May 29, 2016 23:53

Hey folks,

Just curious after hearing so many negative things about friars and their DPS, is the friar HoT worth anything?

Might a combo spec of rejuv/enhance to get the highest HoT and resist buffs while ignoring staff styles bring something useful and interesting to groups both RvR and PVE?

Interested to hear from either side, and maybe just test it out myself

Raifs
Gryphon Knight

Postby Raifs » May 30, 2016 08:09

The 1.65 Rejuvenation Specc Line is not that appealing. Personally I would go for 49 Enhancement 25 Rejuvenation 34 Staff for Group RvR and PvE.

imamizer
Gryphon Knight

Postby imamizer » May 30, 2016 11:24

I had 44 rej / 49 enh friar for dragon, legion etc. Never had any problem solo healing taj2 with it. But I would go for 34 rej / 48 enh / 29 staff for 8man or small group rvr.

The last group hot is overkill, baseline quick heal and level 33 big heal does the job. For group play lvl 18 side snare is a must imo. You also need a decent anytimer like 29 taunt for pet clear. Staff higher than 29 doesn't worth if you are not going for 44+ for group play imo. You are not a dmg dealer and should focus on interrupting and peeling instead of following the assist train anyways.

Zadrian
Guardian

Postby Zadrian » Jun 06, 2016 15:29

I was reading an old Friar play guide and the guy was saying Staff should be much higher, if not the highest. Now, I'm not sure which patch version he's talking about, but someone take a look and let me know if this is applicable?

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/ikedaoc/friar.htm

Lotos
Guardian

Postby Lotos » Jun 13, 2016 03:57

Zadrian wrote:I was reading an old Friar play guide and the guy was saying Staff should be much higher, if not the highest. Now, I'm not sure which patch version he's talking about, but someone take a look and let me know if this is applicable?

I like the 25 Rejuv spec however i think i would drop some parry for the red heat resist at 46 ench

Return to Friar