how would u spec for fast leveling?

tamiko
Warder

Postby tamiko » Apr 04, 2016 11:08

Ill most likely be rolling alone on uthgard since all of my friends have moved on :p

anyway im gna make a bd since i solo alot, and let's be honest, their ridiculous at that so...

i initially planned on leveling as suppression since u get the option of grinding while semiafk so i could do other stuff meanwhile like watching vids n stuff but i was told that this is against the rules or something,

which then got me thinking about BA and just function as a healer for the pets, however i think i'd oom quite alot this way, also probably end up taking aggro from bigger mobs, and end up dieing cus no heals.

i plan on rvr as supp, and my 50 spec gna be high supp aswell so would it be dumb to think i'd lvl as supp aswell?

Scalado
Myrmidon

Postby Scalado » Apr 04, 2016 13:50

Regarding solo, I think there will be enough groups going, even at US primetime, for two reasons: One, at server start all the population is naturally concentrated at the lower ends of the lvl spectrum. Two, many people suffer from ETD (Excessive Twinking Disorder), making the probability of finding groups good even some time after initial release. So there's no reason to take a good solo xp char, unless you want to play him for other reasons, of course.

In terms of spec, if you wanna go supp later then I would say xp with that spec, too. The economy will take a bit to get going, so respec stones won't be in such abundance. Also, you can easily utilize the single line respecs at lvl 20 and 40.

Xalara
Gryphon Knight

Postby Xalara » Apr 11, 2016 11:17

tamiko wrote:Ill most likely be rolling alone on uthgard since all of my friends have moved on :p

anyway im gna make a bd since i solo alot, and let's be honest, their ridiculous at that so...

i initially planned on leveling as suppression since u get the option of grinding while semiafk so i could do other stuff meanwhile like watching vids n stuff but i was told that this is against the rules or something,

which then got me thinking about BA and just function as a healer for the pets, however i think i'd oom quite alot this way, also probably end up taking aggro from bigger mobs, and end up dieing cus no heals.

i plan on rvr as supp, and my 50 spec gna be high supp aswell so would it be dumb to think i'd lvl as supp aswell?

as long as you are not using a bot to level up your character or push buttons for you, it should be fine to watch videos while leveling ;)

Jafeeio
Myrmidon

Postby Jafeeio » Apr 11, 2016 11:50

Try to go at this with a classic mindset, meaning grouping with every random that you come across :D . I certainly plan to.

In terms of spec I think suppression makes a ton of sense if you have the least amount of interest into battlegrounds. It's fun and it's going to be great exp from 20-35.

psychoninja911
Warder

Postby psychoninja911 » May 24, 2016 23:27

For pure PvE/leveling...
Supp till first healer pet.
Rest BA.

Return to Bonedancer