Here you will find all our planned and done events
Skalnora
Warder

Postby Skalnora » Apr 07, 2012 12:03

nice event, but some mobs were too strong...... :wall:

Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » Apr 07, 2012 12:25

Daene wrote:All together it was for me the Time worth, thx to Hibs/Albs they havent stolen instead our Relis ( :D ), but it was cause all 3 Realms this time was with nearlu same ammount of Players (and not 30mid vs 60 alb vs 100 hib like last year).

Maybe this comes from the fact, that you were unable to build up any RAMs while the event and after it, which makes you still hold all relics because of uncooperateable GM's?

Be lucky there was this damn bug, or every 6 relics were gone after this damn event because we really had like 1hr before anyone worth it came to defend it.

Btw, it's really a shame a lot of ppl said "oh jeah I'm gonna complain in forums, but nothing happens, I do it.

So, the event was nice, but what happened afterwards just sucks hard.

Thanks for the event.

Kind regards,
Chrissi

davidoof
Phoenix Knight

Postby davidoof » Apr 07, 2012 12:32

can someone up a picture from the boss that dropped cracked easter egs?
Back to NF, NEW RA.

Raggnar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Raggnar » Apr 07, 2012 12:34

Chrissi wrote:
Daene wrote:All together it was for me the Time worth, thx to Hibs/Albs they havent stolen instead our Relis ( :D ), but it was cause all 3 Realms this time was with nearlu same ammount of Players (and not 30mid vs 60 alb vs 100 hib like last year).

Maybe this comes from the fact, that you were unable to build up any RAMs while the event and after it, which makes you still hold all relics because of uncooperateable GM's?

Be lucky there was this damn bug, or every 6 relics were gone after this damn event because we really had like 1hr before anyone worth it came to defend it.

Btw, it's really a shame a lot of ppl said "oh jeah I'm gonna complain in forums, but nothing happens, I do it.

Thanks for the event.

Kind regards,
Chrissi

Yak yak jak.

"He was concerned only with the naked fundamentals of life. The warm intimacies of small, kindly things, the sentiments and delicious trivialities that make up so much of civilized men's lives were meaningless to him. A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs. Bloodshed and violence and savagery were the natural elements of the life Conan knew; he could not, and would never, understand the little things that are so dear to civilized men and women."

Galandriel2
Phoenix Knight

Postby Galandriel2 » Apr 07, 2012 15:43

niiiice event, i dont really saw the pvm part but it was perfect map for fun rvr and not always emain emain emain : D
[12:46] <Roundhouse_> actualy galandriel and blackbeard the master challenges out on heavytanks
[23:52] <Skarz> u are best skald i seen for long time

wcs2011
Warder

Postby wcs2011 » Apr 07, 2012 20:09

I only made the last 30 mins of event =/ but was fun for rvr. Maybe should do a DF event like this accessable for all realms.

Skarz
Gryphon Knight

Postby Skarz » Apr 07, 2012 20:20

Trishin wrote:We will not give out 300+ reskins. Not now, not tomorrow, not in 100 years.

Dn't you think you kinda shot yourself in the foot from the very first reskin you did. i guess you wasnt to know your server popularity would be so big but imo what goes for 1 should go for all.

everytime someone see rotbart in his 5 reskinned items a luri die's did you know that ? 8O

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » Apr 07, 2012 22:47

Skarz wrote:
Trishin wrote:We will not give out 300+ reskins. Not now, not tomorrow, not in 100 years.

Dn't you think you kinda shot yourself in the foot from the very first reskin you did. i guess you wasnt to know your server popularity would be so big but imo what goes for 1 should go for all.

everytime someone see rotbart in his 5 reskinned items a luri die's did you know that ? 8O

Rotbart is a very old character, it could be that he used all these years to collect his reskins. No?

@Davidoof - All bosses dropped eggs, albs were just not good enough to coordinate themselves or to share intel regarding mobs.

Skarz
Gryphon Knight

Postby Skarz » Apr 07, 2012 23:49

well believe it or not my char is older.. yes older than rotbart but i havnt played religously and work always prevented me from taking part in event's, the rescent easter event was my first,

whilst im on this subject id like to say thnx to the gm /team for the very fun and chaotic event. perhaps a small briefing on what we could expect next time, so there's a little less chaos :)

Magicco
Alerion Knight

Postby Magicco » Apr 07, 2012 23:56

well long long long time ago there were stuff called Joust events

those happened often and you could win a reskin easily...

now Joust events are dead

RonELuvv
Alerion Knight

Postby RonELuvv » Apr 08, 2012 02:30

Yah, I heard about these events and even seen a couple announced when I was lower then 50. I dont know if there has been any since then. Sounded like alot of fun though.

Daene
Myrmidon

Postby Daene » Apr 08, 2012 07:48

RonELuvv wrote:Yah, I heard about these events and even seen a couple announced when I was lower then 50. I dont know if there has been any since then. Sounded like alot of fun though.

Last time i have seen call to one was about 3-4 years ago ^^

PS: i think Blue dont like Reskins cause its not really 'LiveLike' too ;)

Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Apr 08, 2012 13:22

Chrissi wrote:

Thanks for the event.

Kind regards,
Chrissi

Its really a shame that ppl are to bad for take relic normally and need an event for go get it, thx to this ram bug ^^
2012:<@[Uth]Abydos> If we don't have SI by the end of the year, Im fairly certain I wont be a GM anymore :-p

Lasastard
Phoenix Knight

Postby Lasastard » Apr 08, 2012 13:33

He is not taking about taking it during the event, hibs were at the magic relic well after the end of the event and couldn't open the doors because rams were bugged. And we killed the defending 'zerg' 2 or 3 times, before we finally gave up because we couldn't get the doors open.

Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » Apr 08, 2012 13:59

Wtf girl, learn to read my posts and inform yourself before it comes to a situation like this when you are talking totally bs.

But is that the first time... Not rly.

Happy eastern.

PreviousNext

Return to Events