Austerim
Alerion Knight

Postby Austerim » Sep 23, 2011 14:28

Akip wrote:you can take lvl 5+ keeps or? :X
Never got Uthalis for doing that. oO
[3:10pm] <myrmidon^> You have to be a c*** to be awesome at daoc
[3:10pm] <myrmidon^> that's what I learnt
[3:11pm] <Frosty_> then why does austerim suck
lordgriffon wrote:Oh by the way... ever seen a group of 8 smite clerics? Or play against a group like that? I have. Absolute devastation. The group that runs up against them can't kill them fast enough because smite clerics have sooooooo many tools at their disposal combined with decent ranged damage with 8 of them dudes doing it!

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » Sep 23, 2011 14:47

Austerim wrote:
Akip wrote:you can take lvl 5+ keeps or? :X
Never got Uthalis for doing that. oO

A change that got rolled back for various reasons. Sorry for the lack of information.

Frendir
Gryphon Knight

Postby Frendir » Sep 23, 2011 14:57

So there are no more Uthalis from Keeplords, right?
Uth1: Tuennes HO Merc 8Lx <Nightwatch>, Frendir Dwarf Zerker 6Lx <Svalbard Ravens>
Uth2:

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » Sep 23, 2011 15:23

Frendir wrote:So there are no more Uthalis from Keeplords, right?

Correct

Gartenkralle
Myrmidon

Postby Gartenkralle » Sep 23, 2011 19:18

Gartenkralle wrote:I have a question:

Will there be small Events, to get some Uthalis?
Or won´t there be any chance to get some Uthalis now?

I mean with small Event some PvE Stuff or so, where you can´t realy join the winning team and such :-)

Still no answer to this :-)
Or are you guys not sure what to do?

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Sep 23, 2011 19:20

As i said during the last event: I will not do any more events, maybe an other gm will and if they do so, i'm sure, there will be uthalis.
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

Celteen
Alerion Knight

Postby Celteen » Sep 23, 2011 22:10

I didnt have time to join any of your events yet, but why dont you wanna make any more events.
Ok I joined the keep capture event last week for 30min in the beginning and it was entertaining for me ;)
<<< This avatar is handmade by Inotor Wurzelbert : )
Check out the Mampfer-Threads for more.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25079
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26934

Casinii
Gryphon Knight

Postby Casinii » Sep 23, 2011 22:53

because i dont wanna make events for winnig-team-joiner. Thats the simple answer.
Scissors cut Paper covers Rock crushes Lizard poisons Spock smashes Scissors decapitate Lizard eats Paper disproves Spock vaporizes Rock crushes scissors!

Xai
Myrmidon

Postby Xai » Sep 24, 2011 07:11

Why do you dont make small events for just one realm? And then in 3 days at same time (1 realm per day)? Just spawn some monsters somewhere like it was already in Albion. Its a bit boring if nothing happend ;) No Old RAs, no RvR Dungeons, now no Events... Often no RvR because one of the Realms zerg with 2-3 sticked FGs and same in BGs... Even at Weekend its sometime nothing to do.
Xai - L50 Caba | Elleri - L50 Pala | Ellesar - L50 Arms | Inquisitor - L50 Cleri

ZaiQQ
Eagle Knight

Postby ZaiQQ » Sep 24, 2011 08:01

Xai wrote:Why do you dont make small events for just one realm? And then in 3 days at same time (1 realm per day)? Just spawn some monsters somewhere like it was already in Albion. Its a bit boring if nothing happend ;) No Old RAs, no RvR Dungeons, now no Events... Often no RvR because one of the Realms zerg with 2-3 sticked FGs and same in BGs... Even at Weekend its sometime nothing to do.

Theres often rvr, and zergin doesn't happen often. Maybe you should start doing some rvr before doing the claims. From my own perspective pvemobs is ridiculus and its obcense handing out rewards for it. Events should focus on individual skill in winning, or at maximum your groups performance.

Xai
Myrmidon

Postby Xai » Sep 24, 2011 12:08

ZaiQQ wrote: Events should focus on individual skill in winning, or at maximum your groups performance.

Why? It can be PvM events too, your individual skill and grp performance you can show in RvR zones and get already revard in form of RPs=RAs for it ;) And it exist already different PvP events with revards.
If its dont work with RvR Events like taking a keep it can be something different. Better as nothing.
Xai - L50 Caba | Elleri - L50 Pala | Ellesar - L50 Arms | Inquisitor - L50 Cleri

Lasastard
Phoenix Knight

Postby Lasastard » Sep 24, 2011 12:53

I think RvR events would be a good thing to have for Uthgard, seeing that many 'casual' players don't really go out there. But, of course, I can see how it would be frustrating if some people with the maturity of a rice corn jump between realms only so they can get some meaningless fluff for their toons that they never play in RvR anyway - and in the course ruin the entire event. Shows a severe lack of respect for Casiniis efforts to make Uthgard a better server.

You people should be f'ing ashamed of yourselves...

But maybe it would be possible to have RvR events in another form? No Uthalis as reward, for starters. Then lock the BG 15mins after start and whoever is not in there is out of luck. Same goes for LD - ****** happens, plain and simple. You can still participate, but maybe don't get whatever reward is given out. You'd still get RPs, should be enough - together with the hopefully fun experience. I don't know, instead of individual rewards, make it a realm wide thing - like 20% XP bonus fuer 24h or whatever. People should come because it's fun to fight the other realms, not because they can turn their weapon into a glow stick.

Gartenkralle
Myrmidon

Postby Gartenkralle » Sep 24, 2011 13:16

Casinii wrote:As i said during the last event: I will not do any more events, maybe an other gm will and if they do so, i'm sure, there will be uthalis.

I´m not asking for big Events like the Keep take Events or so.

Just some little ones, like that in the very beginning of the whole event series, like "The first Group/Realm takes *this Keep* gets 10 Uthalis each".
Something like that to keep some Uthalis flowing.
I never said I want more Event where winning team joiner have an easy way to get more Uthalis :-)

/EDIT:

Thanks for the nice small Event!
Was fun, that was what I was talking about :)

Appreciate it Casi!!

Sonnenschein
Alerion Knight

Postby Sonnenschein » Sep 25, 2011 05:04

Sad thing that there will be no more bigger events :(
I mean I do not play that much at all and did not participate the last one - but I don't get the point joining the winning team...

Those people should really be ashamed ruining the fun for everyone else... If not all join the winning team - it might turn and other realms have a chance of winning also... but a lot of people don't get it...

I do play all realms but - If I am after rewards - I for myself want it in my mainrealm and not just in any...
Beside that - RvR/PvP events aren't fun if there is no opponent to fight...

Im the last one calling for more "realm pride" but... you let your "friends" down if you join annother realm - don't you?

linklink64
Myrmidon

Postby linklink64 » Sep 25, 2011 05:12

i second the first to take keep etc.

PreviousNext

Return to Events