Unable to login with Google, actually with everything.

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Shamdus
Warder

Postby Shamdus » Aug 13, 2022 17:45

Hi all,

been gone for some time now and trying to log in today i wasn't able to use any of the methods provided.

When i try to login with google, it loads and brings me back to the same page where i can choose my login method.

When i try to login with my E-Mail it tells me that this email is used and redirects me to the google login. Microsoft login yields the same result.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edit: Probably should have posted this in "Support", sry for that.

Edit2: When i log out from google and try to login here, it takes me to the google page login. When i login there i get this error message:

Unable to process request due to missing initial state. This may happen if browser sessionStorage is inaccessible or accidentally cleared.

I know this sounds like the problem seems to be on my side but i can't figure out how. I can login on google without any problem. Just can't use the login here.

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Aug 13, 2022 19:59

If you are using Firefox Browser, click on the shield left of the adressfield and disable activity protection. It blocks login to open id.

Shamdus
Warder

Postby Shamdus » Aug 14, 2022 10:09

Ah nice thx, i never knew that and im using Firefox for an eternety now. Also never had that problem when i played here years ago.

However, nice that it's fixed and thx again.

Return to General Topics