Just did not know there to put it....

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Grautvornix
Myrmidon

Postby Grautvornix » Feb 17, 2022 01:02

Hi!
It is been a long time since i played on Uthgard, but now iam back. Naturally, some questions have occured, which i hope to get answered here.
1) Buffbots are not allowed, that is really good. After all, my wife and my daughter are also playing here, so we have 3 accounts with possibly same ID. Who and how do i have to inform to prevent problems like bans?
2) It seems only possible to play in 1 realm with 1 account. Is it still possible to play the other realms as well from time to time without deleting the chars/creating another account with new e-mail? Since my daughter is playing DAOC the first time ever it seems quite possible that she will likely be curious about the other realms and wants to try them a bit.....

Hope iam not boring with such questions but i really liked playing here in earlier times and after coming back i must admit, that i still got that "classic kick" here. Great work!

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 17, 2022 13:13

you have a master account that can contain different accounts in one or multiple realms, BUT ONLY 1 MASTER ACCOUNT

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35704
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Grautvornix
Myrmidon

Postby Grautvornix » Feb 17, 2022 21:30

Ah, got it. Really good feature. 48 hours for switching seems long but is acceptable and understandable. Thx a lot for your help.

Return to General Topics