Guild house, when i wanna keep my house

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Meander Silberberg
Myrmidon

Postby Meander Silberberg » Nov 23, 2021 20:54

So ... i would like to buy a new Guild house for my (only me active) guild. Without changing my current house to the Guild house, I cannot buy a lot. Or is there a trick?

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Nov 24, 2021 03:04

Meander Silberberg wrote:So ... i would like to buy a new Guild house for my (only me active) guild. Without changing my current house to the Guild house, I cannot buy a lot. Or is there a trick?

That's pretty much the trick. You have to designate your house as the guild house, then you can get a house. Otherwise, you could give your house away to someone else, then get a guild house, then have them gift back the house.

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Nov 24, 2021 19:17

wachawacha wrote:
Meander Silberberg wrote:So ... i would like to buy a new Guild house for my (only me active) guild. Without changing my current house to the Guild house, I cannot buy a lot. Or is there a trick?

That's pretty much the trick. You have to designate your house as the guild house, then you can get a house. Otherwise, you could give your house away to someone else, then get a guild house, then have them gift back the house.

Which realm are you sitting on now? I haven't been on in a while

Return to General Topics