Why not give a bonus during hours that the pop drops?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
rawkfist
Myrmidon

Postby rawkfist » Nov 20, 2021 00:38

Between certain hours when it is almost impossible to get a group.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 20, 2021 09:12

Not a bad idea, but it will be lopsided to NA players, which is fine by me. But we will see EU players whine about that they are now forced to play at night or very early, to get the bonus.

So what is the population limit to activate bonus?
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

rawkfist
Myrmidon

Postby rawkfist » Nov 20, 2021 17:55

Have bonus kick in when population drops below 50 total players. I play mid and during times when population is around 30 with like 6-9 mids.
With the last bonus, when i was forced to solo, the xp was at least tolerable.

Return to General Topics