What class and realm do you guys need?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Shamus777
Warder

Postby Shamus777 » Oct 27, 2021 14:33

Gonna be starting up again soon. Not sure what realm is the underdog. Whoever needs more population let me know I'm not picky. Also what class?

Highdrone
Myrmidon

Postby Highdrone » Oct 27, 2021 15:58

Hey,

nice to see, that still new guys join Uthgard :)
regarding to your question: the whole Server is an underdog... :cry:

well... after this totally serious joke:
my last information is that Midgard is the underdoggiest, then Hibernia. Most populated is Albion.
For Class i would just recommend: play whatever is most fun for you. It seems you will need to solo quite often.
But! There are many guys on each realm who are glad to help out a new player with some gear or maybe some PL.

Greetings

Shamus777
Warder

Postby Shamus777 » Oct 27, 2021 16:33

Very unfortunate. However I won't let that discourage me. I will have to make a class I can solo with no problem then. Any suggestions? And not an animist lol.

Teri
Warder

Postby Teri » Oct 27, 2021 18:56

Nearly all classes can solo (except healer classes).
Some level faster (Shaman, Necro), some slower.

Play what ever realm you like, what ever class you like.
All realms have helpful people who can help with equipment and PL

What time are you playing ? NA or Europe ?

These days Albion is strongest realm.
But there are also times when Hib has very strong groups out.
But I agree, that Midgard is weakest realm

Shamus777
Warder

Postby Shamus777 » Oct 27, 2021 19:11

North America, EST time.
From Massachusetts.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 27, 2021 19:21

Midgard seems to have the fewest players out in RvR, but Hibernia has the most noobest players in RvR, according to the stats: http://herald.uthgard.net/herald.php?view=statistics
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Oct 27, 2021 23:01

Alb has highest pop overall especially EU primetime.

Hib looks pretty dead of late especially on NA nights... for now.

The game is fairly keep-centric on nights, but there is still decent action on weekends with the odd Braveheart moments :-P

If your goal is 24/7 RvR/PvP, you probably will not last long here (being honest).

Can try to hook you up a bit if you choose Mid, handful of us play NA nights in Mid 8pm to midnight EDT (Nordic Crusaders, Slayer and Forbanet) and weekends.

As for classes... I'd avoid casters except to farm.

Regarding Mid, melee and healers probably in most demand. Many have Shams but play w/e you like.

Cheers.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Oct 28, 2021 12:24

It's honestly just not worth your time, tbh. Being in NA-EST you won't see a single player logged in while you play

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Oct 28, 2021 19:45

albeyond wrote:It's honestly just not worth your time, tbh. Being in NA-EST you won't see a single player logged in while you play

SIgh... it took me a while but I'm inclined to agree nowadays :lol:

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Oct 29, 2021 02:05

Responses like "don't play here NA time" aren't helpful for people who want to play.

Winter is coming for many (aka gaming weather) so please ease up on discouraging people from wanting to play.

Return to General Topics