Would be nice to see some Halloween activities...

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
rawkfist
Myrmidon

Postby rawkfist » Oct 11, 2021 02:49

I know its probably asking for a lot but it would be nice to see some cool halloween stuff this time of year. Pumkin patch; ghost pots; special items earned in the frontier etc

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 11, 2021 08:04

I really liked the christmas events and especially the flying reindeer of Uthgard1. It was a treat to see the lands from above :)

tinydancer28reindeer2.jpg
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Return to General Topics