General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Bogged
Myrmidon

Postby Bogged » Jan 02, 2022 19:29

Really Cool to hear that !

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jan 04, 2022 15:56

I will organize a Dragon Raid in Albion on Sunday, 09.01.2022 at 20:00 CET, BG will be open at 19:30 CET. We will need at least 28 Players and it will not be easy to get enough people. We have a solid base of 16 active players, maybe another group that switches very often between all realms. Hope we can activate some inactive players and that other realms will not abuse that nearly all active players are on dragon raid. Please respect the date for at least one hour if you want the dragons back.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Jan 04, 2022 23:37

What's the purpose exactly? If it is not to fine tune the dragons to say 2fg requirement max, then it is a waste of time as realistically expecting 30 people to appear is not going to happen anytime soon.

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Jan 05, 2022 00:29

Switching to albion for this event , i will be there :twisted: I believe we will get the players !!!
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

thaneel
Myrmidon

Postby thaneel » Jan 10, 2022 00:58

Thanks for this Dragon/Legion raid, it was a lot of fun a brought back a lot of good souvenirs.

Thanks Genjiro

Thanks to Mids

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jan 10, 2022 01:22

Thanks a lot to everyone who joined the Dragon Raid. We had 52 people in the BG, i would never expect to have so many people. Many people switched from Midgard and Hibernia to support us, so thanks a lot for that.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 10, 2022 09:34

Thanks you all for organizing and raiding/testing.
@Romu please message me in Discord sometime about the debug message you received during the raid.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Jan 10, 2022 11:48

so dragons soon up again?^^
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Jan 29, 2022 14:16

Pendalith wrote:Switching to albion for this event ...

How could i switch to another Realm just to go to a Dragon-Raid?

I thought it wasn't allowed to play multiple Realm's on Uthgard?

Am i wrong?
Is it allowed now in general to play multiple Realm's or not?

Do i need a 2nd Account on Uth or how could i join another Realm? :?: :?: :?:
...for Hibernia! :-D

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Jan 29, 2022 14:17

kilmarnock_rha wrote:
Pendalith wrote:Switching to albion for this event ...

How could i switch to another Realm just to go to a Dragon-Raid?

I thought it wasn't allowed to play multiple Realm's on Uthgard?

Am i wrong?
Is it allowed now in general to play multiple Realm's or not?

Do i need a 2nd Account on Uth or how could i join another Realm? :?: :?: :?:

you find all informations in your "Manage Account" at the part "Realm transfer"
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Feb 03, 2022 23:28

What's happened to the Mid DR? Why Genjiro didn't show up? We've been waiting almost 2 hours in the lair but no answer from GM to our /appeal.
Someone did a big work calling back players that hadn't logged for months if not years and i find it strange and peculiar none was around.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 03, 2022 23:48

Roby5869 wrote:What's happened to the Mid DR? Why Genjiro didn't show up? We've been waiting almost 2 hours in the lair but no answer from GM to our /appeal.
Someone did a big work calling back players that hadn't logged for months if not years and i find it strange and peculiar none was around.

if you had this DR arranged with him I'm sure that something irl didn't allow him to join, hope he is ok
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Feb 04, 2022 19:31

Ilerget wrote:
Roby5869 wrote:What's happened to the Mid DR? Why Genjiro didn't show up? We've been waiting almost 2 hours in the lair but no answer from GM to our /appeal.

if you had this DR arranged with him I'm sure that something irl didn't allow him to join, hope he is ok

IRL anything can be an issue, but why then no answer to appeals even day after?

Wakefield
Myrmidon

Postby Wakefield » Feb 04, 2022 21:38

Roby5869 wrote:
Ilerget wrote:

IRL anything can be an issue, but why then no answer to appeals even day after?

IRL issues can last a lot longer than a day.

Don't forget, all the staff are doing this for free
Wakefield 50 Rej Cleric
Thaddea 50 Sight Necro
Misswhiplash 48 Reaver
On Holiday!
We Play for Keeps

Wakefeld 26 Druid

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Feb 05, 2022 15:14

IRL issues can last a lot longer than a day.

Don't forget, all the staff are doing this for free

My question is purely out of curiosity, don't intend to blame GMs for it. But since i put out an appeal and got no answer i asked here the reason. Anyway some friend got appeal answered on different topic after this happened, then i assume his issues are over. And of course i thank GMs for the free work they do.

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics