Baman Story Time!

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Trinacu
Warder

Postby Trinacu » Aug 23, 2021 13:51

Baman wrote:I admire your pompous vanity, Virulent. Keep on keepin' on.

Rendiviel wrote:The issue I always had was that you were great at your class, but only chose to kill my grays. I have bested you on 3 occasions out of maybe 60, all 3 burning all my RA's and when you had SOS on cooldown.

No offense but, didn't you just contradict yourself there?

By that logic, you bested me 3 times when you were a gray, since that's "all I fought."

Also, my SOS was never down. I would ALWAYS go hide until it was back up and everyone who played back then knows this, so you're definitely lying :lol:

Only people who beat me more than once (in actual 1v1) were Ronia and Comet. Trust me, I remember. I have PTSD from it.

Wow, you sure are a sore loser xD

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Aug 27, 2021 05:39

/grabs popcorn and a tasty beverage... Storytime!

svperstar
Eagle Knight

Postby svperstar » Aug 27, 2021 20:49

Good times. I only duoed with you running around hib side once or twice.

Loading up every inventory slot with chargers/potions and logging off in some dark corner of DF for a day or two, then logging on when Hib/Mid had it are some of my best memories of Uthgard.

I remember soon after I dinged RR7 on my Inf getting popped by two 4L2 Rangers who decided to shoot me at point blank range........................didn't end well for them

/no /smack /no
There will be a group of people out there who will want this realm to be entirely Mythic-like. Exactly like vanilla, drop rates/xp rates, basically everything and you will not be able to please them unless it is exactly like vanilla.

These people have their nostalgia goggles on so tight it's cutting off the bloodflow to their brain and they believe that vanilla was perfect and nothing was wrong with it.

Previous

Return to General Topics