Cross Realm Limit

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Rakjsh
Myrmidon

Postby Rakjsh » Aug 07, 2021 08:28

Hey guys/mods sorry if it is a repost of any sort, I was researching on the forum Cross Realm and got curious, may I clarify something, after getting to know that Uth1 characters got wiped, I re-started a new account on midgard where I have 2 char around lvl11 and haven't logged in for a few days.

Now I tried to log in thinking after 48 hours it would ask me to choose the realm but instead I was directly brought to the character's screen.

Since I'd like to try out another realm and that is the reason I avoided logging in for a few days, shall I do it by creating a new account or can the same account have characters in more realms?

Thanks in advance.

Michelangelo-Rakjsh

Wakefield
Myrmidon

Postby Wakefield » Aug 07, 2021 09:15

Sign in on the main uthgard page and go to your account.

Should be an option there to transfer realms by activating the switch timer.
Wakefield 50 Rej Cleric
Thaddea 50 Sight Necro
Misswhiplash 48 Reaver
On Holiday!
We Play for Keeps

Wakefeld 26 Druid

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Aug 07, 2021 10:40

how to

htsr.jpg
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Aug 09, 2021 07:53

Please avoid playing Mid as we are severely OVERPOPULATED at all hours.

/sarcasm

Glad you gave Mid a chance, I mean 2 entire lvl 11 toons excellent work.

Return to General Topics