Respec Stones

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » May 20, 2021 09:24

How long has the Dragon's been out of the game by now? - Like a year?!
By removing the dragon's you've removed the chance for players to optain respec stones, i know that theres an Elf in need in the zone of Odins Gate that asks for soft tissues but, you cant expect a one-time-quest to make up for this matter.

Please either make the quest re-doable for all players or implement the respec stones to the drop-list of some other mobs like Grand Summoner, Evern, Green Knight, Glacier Giant etc.
Or simply implement the dragons again and live with people focus pulling it!

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » May 20, 2021 12:40

If you need a respec just remake the char from 1-50. It'll be easier

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » May 20, 2021 17:17

Skurk wrote:Please either make the quest re-doable for all players or implement the respec stones to the drop-list of some other mobs like Grand Summoner, Evern, Green Knight, Glacier Giant etc.

This but on Legion. 25x skill and 25x RA. It has roughly the same player requirement to complete as the dragons, and is not killed frequently enough by any realm to cause a flood of stones on the market.

Curious when the last time Legion was actually defeated, might be before dragons were removed. :twisted:

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » May 22, 2021 18:31

Ebbie wrote:
Skurk wrote:Please either make the quest re-doable for all players or implement the respec stones to the drop-list of some other mobs like Grand Summoner, Evern, Green Knight, Glacier Giant etc.

This but on Legion. 25x skill and 25x RA. It has roughly the same player requirement to complete as the dragons, and is not killed frequently enough by any realm to cause a flood of stones on the market.

Curious when the last time Legion was actually defeated, might be before dragons were removed. :twisted:

:gaga:

Not sure when the last time was that hib or mid had 26 people online.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » May 22, 2021 18:54

fremster wrote:Not sure when the last time was that hib or mid had 26 people online.

don't think this numbers increase until SI is released :(
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Highdrone
Myrmidon

Postby Highdrone » May 22, 2021 22:22

Ilerget wrote:
fremster wrote:Not sure when the last time was that hib or mid had 26 people online.

don't think this numbers increase until SI is released :(

Wait, you still think there is somebody working on SI?
Sorry to be THAT guy, but... there is no hope.

Bothers me hard - i want to play here and i log on from time to time. But its just no fun with such a low pop...

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » May 23, 2021 07:48

Highdrone wrote:Wait, you still think there is somebody working on SI?

Bothers me hard - i want to play here and i log on from time to time. But its just no fun with such a low pop...

I don't throw in the towel so easily :twisted:
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » May 23, 2021 14:50

Ilerget wrote:
Highdrone wrote:Wait, you still think there is somebody working on SI?

I don't throw in the towel so easily :twisted:

I am one of the most outspoken critics of this server but i still log in and solo farm because I just keep hoping that one day Blue/Abydos will realize they need to do some drastic changes like a wipe, restart, launch SI, etc. To be perfectly clear, even though I log in to spend 30-60 min solo farming, there is absolutely nothing to do and the action is 100% dead.

Moondragon1
Gryphon Knight

Postby Moondragon1 » May 23, 2021 17:34

albeyond wrote:I am one of the most outspoken critics of this server but i still log in and solo farm because I just keep hoping that one day Blue/Abydos will realize they need to do some drastic changes like a wipe, restart, launch SI, etc. To be perfectly clear, even though I log in to spend 30-60 min solo farming, there is absolutely nothing to do and the action is 100% dead.

You log in in anticipation of a restart or wipe? That seems, counterproductive.

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » May 23, 2021 19:45

fremster wrote:
:gaga:

Not sure when the last time was that hib or mid had 26 people online.

No, whats :gaga: is asking to put stones on encounters that one realm can and does farm daily with less then a group.

Yesterday Hib had about 25 online for the usual Saturday RVR, and there are at least 10-15 people currently on Alb/Mid that have Hib toons that could conceivably all swap over to do encounters like Legion if desired/coordinated. The same could be done for the other realms as most current players have characters on all 3 realms.

#RemoveTheRealmSwapTimer
#RPsForDying
#RPsForRepairs
#UnBanAllAccounts
#NeverWipe
#JustMy2cDontHateMeBro

Lewk
Warder

Postby Lewk » Aug 27, 2021 05:19

So... how DO you get respec stones?

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Aug 27, 2021 06:54

Lewk wrote:So... how DO you get respec stones?

Aside from the Elf quest found in Odins x-road for a non-tradeable one time drop stone, there are no Skill respec stones that can be acquired since the dragons were removed. However, Realm respec stones can still be attained by farming the Grand Summoner.

As far as we can assume there never will be again since the server is in 'maintenance mode' and there was no mention in a news post that the dragons were being 'fixed/worked' on. But perhaps I'm wrong and Abydos has been trying but won't tell anyone if/until he finishes. \o/

Trinacu
Warder

Postby Trinacu » Aug 27, 2021 13:07

Why were the dragons removed in the first place?

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Aug 27, 2021 16:01

Trinacu wrote:Why were the dragons removed in the first place?

https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48025

Trinacu
Warder

Postby Trinacu » Aug 28, 2021 19:15

Antiks wrote:
Trinacu wrote:Why were the dragons removed in the first place?

https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48025

That's the explanation? No words from the devs?

Next

Return to General Topics