Multi-box Solo PVE

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
DCFD522
Guardian

Postby DCFD522 » May 07, 2021 20:21

Hey, hoping a mod see's this. Since the server has such a low population, I was wondering if I could run my own 8-man in the PVE zones? There are so many places in the game I've always wanted to explore, but I missed my chances. Totally understand if you're still sticking to the no boxing rule, I wont break it. Thanks for any consideration.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » May 08, 2021 01:16

No...........

DCFD522
Guardian

Postby DCFD522 » May 08, 2021 20:31

Figured I'd ask. 1.65 was my favorite patch level, but I never got a chance to explore deep DF or any of the epic zones. I know an 8 man wouldn't be enough, but would've been fun to try. Honestly just wanted to pve in the world.

Excalibur93
Myrmidon

Postby Excalibur93 » May 09, 2021 01:36

DCFD522 wrote:...I never got a chance to explore deep DF or any of the epic zones. I know an 8 man wouldn't be enough, but would've been fun to try...

Hello,

thats not true, it doesent even need 8 ppl for this. I visited all DF rooms down to the deepest bottom, all rvr dungeons incl Summoners Hall, all high content with a grp of just 4 other people. We were rl friends, played together well because we knew each other, but we were all casual players and far from being perfect.

Our Setup (ofc all lvl 50, but low rr, highest was around rr3) was Sword/Shield Pala, Flex/Shield Reaver, Powerdrain Necro, Wind Theu and Healcleric. It was no problem to visit really all places in Daoc incl. the highest ones. Ofc we were not able to kill the highest mobs, but we visited them without big problems.

And tbh, even with the low pop it should be possible to find 4 other ppl and to do something like this.
Greetings
Excalibur93
Belgarius Paladin Lvl 50
Beldar Cleric Lvl 50
Bevier Friar Lvl 50
Thyrian Wizard Lvl 50
Beldien Theurg Lvl 50
Belmakos Sorcerer Lvl 50
Kalten Scout Lvl 50
Belgaren Infiltrator Lvl 50
Platime Reaver Lvl 34
Belardion Necromancer Lvl 50
Beldaran Mincer Lvl 50
Beldurnik Armsman Lvl 50
Belodur Mercenary Lvl 50
Belordion Cabalist Lvl 50

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » May 12, 2021 15:34

DCFD522 wrote:Figured I'd ask. 1.65 was my favorite patch level, but I never got a chance to explore deep DF or any of the epic zones. I know an 8 man wouldn't be enough, but would've been fun to try. Honestly just wanted to pve in the world.

If you have any characters on Albion, join us in CS a few minutes before 8 PM CEST / 2 PM EDT on Thursday. We go deep into DF on most Thursdays but also check out other areas sometimes.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

PippaSutherland
Guardian

Postby PippaSutherland » Jun 01, 2021 21:16

I wish you could. I would do the same, if you let me. :-P

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Jun 24, 2021 00:42

Albion and hib has the most people for pve stuff
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Return to General Topics