Anyone want to duo up in lvls?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Quik
Myrmidon

Postby Quik » Apr 29, 2021 20:35

So I have tried to log on a few times but I have exactly 0 replies to all my tells/requests in game so I stopped trying, but I really miss DAoC and would to play again.

Anyone interested in playing Mid or Hib and starting a new toon with me? I play mainly evenings Pacific Standard Time as I live in Oregon, USA. I do have Tues/Thur off usually and can play more on those days.

If interested let me know I will check back here regularly.

I do have Discord for communication and I can play a variety of classes.

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Apr 30, 2021 02:49

Quik wrote:So I have tried to log on a few times but I have exactly 0 replies to all my tells/requests in game so I stopped trying, but I really miss DAoC and would to play again.

Anyone interested in playing Mid or Hib and starting a new toon with me? I play mainly evenings Pacific Standard Time as I live in Oregon, USA. I do have Tues/Thur off usually and can play more on those days.

If interested let me know I will check back here regularly.

I do have Discord for communication and I can play a variety of classes.

Sure I play mid. I haven't played much for a few months because of different things, but I will be on a bunch more and have tons of chars and will be happy to help you out.

Quik
Myrmidon

Postby Quik » Apr 30, 2021 04:44

Well I have a lvl 1 Skald currently I made and is sitting right outside Jord, name is Quiksong. Let me know when you are usually on and I will log in

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » May 02, 2021 00:50

Quik wrote:Well I have a lvl 1 Skald currently I made and is sitting right outside Jord, name is Quiksong. Let me know when you are usually on and I will log in

For now, I'm relegated to only afk playing and farming, but next saturday I should be on quite a bit. I'll update this in a few days to figure out then we can rock some low level places, I do miss being a lowbie in Nissie's and having fun wiping the place

Thatsamdude
Warder

Postby Thatsamdude » May 04, 2021 12:16

Quik wrote:Well I have a lvl 1 Skald currently I made and is sitting right outside Jord, name is Quiksong. Let me know when you are usually on and I will log in

yo mate I want to level some also, i made a few alts to level 5 solo already on Midgard, when will you be on again?

Return to General Topics