Returning to Uthgard

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 20, 2020 22:12

Thatsamdude wrote:well i have tried now on alb and mid to gain some groups and exp but its not happening, nobody replies to ANYTHING, even whispers go ignored, sad af I have tried everyday this week.

Continue wasting your time on this server.

:roll: People like albeyond and Metallo think that something is not a waste of time if its perceived by society as popular, but some how they can ****** away time on a forum to tell people how to live their life. :gaga:
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Dec 23, 2020 11:55

Been some fun fights last couple weeks .... seen population grow slightly ... there was even a ban 0.o

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 23, 2020 14:15

Ithiggi wrote:Been some fun fights last couple weeks .... seen population grow slightly ... there was even a ban 0.o

RvR has been real fun. 1-3fg from each realm.

Also there was 2 bug tracker issues solved this week!
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Allyk123
Myrmidon

Postby Allyk123 » Dec 23, 2020 18:25

I recently started to play again.

DAoC just feels better here with OF and I hope to do my bit to help improve the server.

I'll soon be running a new character 'Kanjo' on Albion so please say hello if you see me on and if you can help with the grind i'll be grateful! :)

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Dec 25, 2020 17:22

Come on out to the frontiers to level. I'm sure many would swing by to say "hello" :)

I agree the last couple weeks have been the most fun I've had in game for quite some time.

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Dec 27, 2020 21:10

Allyk123 wrote:I recently started to play again.

DAoC just feels better here with OF and I hope to do my bit to help improve the server.

I'll soon be running a new character 'Kanjo' on Albion so please say hello if you see me on and if you can help with the grind i'll be grateful! :)

I was shocked beyond belief that I found you in Thid the other day. I caught you after you killed a mob, but you were oj to me so I hope you you don't hold it against me. :) Good luck out there

Allyk123
Myrmidon

Postby Allyk123 » Dec 28, 2020 08:45

Antiks wrote:
Allyk123 wrote:I recently started to play again.

I was shocked beyond belief that I found you in Thid the other day. I caught you after you killed a mob, but you were oj to me so I hope you you don't hold it against me. :) Good luck out there

Haha non taken! That's what the BG's are for ^^ give me a /wave next tike though!! :)

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Jan 02, 2021 21:54

welcome to the server ! Camelot is a silly place 8)
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Previous

Return to General Topics