I should know by now but..How are RPs divided??

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
MatiasMyles
Guardian

Postby MatiasMyles » Sep 17, 2020 15:50

For example..let's say a fire wiz drops an AOE on a group of defenders in a keep up on the wall and hits a few.

A couple minutes later, the doors drop and the few defenders are killed by a different group.

Should the firewiz get RPs? How quickly does someone have to die after taking damage for the person doing the initial damage get RPs?

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Nov 12, 2020 08:24

MatiasMyles wrote:For example..let's say a fire wiz drops an AOE on a group of defenders in a keep up on the wall and hits a few.

A couple minutes later, the doors drop and the few defenders are killed by a different group.

Should the firewiz get RPs? How quickly does someone have to die after taking damage for the person doing the initial damage get RPs?

Overall damage done + Factor for deathblow if I recall correctly.

There's a timer too like on keeps for attackers until it gives defense RPs, so similar thing like aggro or keep takes until your damage falls off of the split.

GromekOljig
Guardian

Postby GromekOljig » Nov 20, 2020 01:17

Unsure if it still applies but I always disliked how the person obtaining the killing blow could not get any RPs from that person for a certain amount of time(24 hours?) It's been a very long time but I'd like to say until the next day? This really put a limit on 8 man pvp and killing the same zergs over and over if you were the main assist/high dps. For healers/support it was great because you always got RPs from a kill. I guess it was supposed to prevent griefing but it doesn't make sense when it only applies to the person doing the killing blow.

Return to General Topics