The Wake of Uthgard 2.0

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Malach
Myrmidon

Postby Malach » Aug 11, 2020 05:27

Just leave a thank you message and a good memory.

Malach
Myrmidon

Postby Malach » Aug 11, 2020 05:49

Thank you, for the first 2 years of the server it was actually fun and interesting.

Creating my first char (reaver) and lvling him up from 1 to 15 was a fun time even though it was still when you had to auto train. Meaning I had to use a 1hd blunt weapon up till lvl 48...

Then at lvl 30 I hit the equipment wall where I couldn't progress. I promptly made a necro and got him 50 in 2ish months and could fund equipment.. Then I started learning how to do crafts which I had never done on original DAoC or Uthgard 1. So that was interesting and I got a lot of my chars craft mastered and made my own and spell crafted my own and gave away SC'd and player crafted armor to several ppl that never went very far because the game is to difficult for 99% of the population of the earth these days due to the autisticness of the population of the planet.

But it was fun for those 2 years so ty devs.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Aug 11, 2020 12:23

These posts are so cringe worthy at this point. There have been many of them over the course of the last year. Go re-read those if you want to post memories, or check out YouTube for video footage of what it was like when the devs actually gave a ****** about this place

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Aug 25, 2020 15:32

Server is Dead

Return to General Topics