New player looking to get into the game?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Apr 11, 2020 16:49

New players are very welcome here in our alliance in Albion. We have a big Alliance with almost all active guilds in it. We organize PvP and PvE Events every week and you would be welcome to join us, even with lower level. We have US and EU guilds in our Alliance, so its up to you which guild you want to join, but you always have a big Alliance-Chat with lots of helpfull people.

Our Guild "Knights Who Say Ni" is the Leader of the Alliance, but we are a german guild with german guild chat. Big Guilds in our Alliance with englisch guild chat are "Guardians of Light" with more US-Players or "M Y T H" with more EU-Players. Feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

If you decide to join Hibernia or Midgard you are still welcome as a new enemy. Nice to see new people starting here, have fun :)

Greetings,

Romu

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Apr 11, 2020 18:12

lakshadvio wrote:I've never played DAOC before, and I've been told that this server provides the most authentic experience of the game, compared to the official paid servers.

I've created a few characters here, trying them out, on various realms, at the low levels. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm not sure what realm to commit to.

Are there any active guilds out there that take new players, on any realm really, I'm open to trying anything out. I'm interested in the PvP aspects of the game mostly, but I do like PvE type content when the mood strikes me.

Sorry if this seems a bit open ended and vague, but I'm just putting some feelers out to see what kind of groups are out there. I'm an American player, but I play at odd hours that generally line up with the EU times.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on the forum, thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

Go Mid or Hib. Albion is very populated with a minimum of double the pop of the other realms.
Anyone who comes on Mid i try to help them with a leveling template and I have plenty of characters to help level them up. I have a range from lv 7 all the way up to 50 and everywhere in between. (midgard btw)

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Apr 11, 2020 18:44

Hib has a few active guilds, and with mixed crowds of EU and US players. We all play odd hours as of late so there is that. I would suggest using the /LFG channel more then once an hour to try and see if there is anyone out there that can help you get into a group/guild.

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Apr 11, 2020 19:14

Antiks wrote:Hib has a few active guilds, and with mixed crowds of EU and US players. We all play odd hours as of late so there is that. I would suggest using the /LFG channel more then once an hour to try and see if there is anyone out there that can help you get into a group/guild.

Hibs are also overwhelmingly friendly, with diverse backgrounds and origins.

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Apr 11, 2020 19:43

IamKaia wrote:
Antiks wrote:Hib has a few active guilds, and with mixed crowds of EU and US players. We all play odd hours as of late so there is that. I would suggest using the /LFG channel more then once an hour to try and see if there is anyone out there that can help you get into a group/guild.

Hibs are also overwhelmingly friendly, with diverse backgrounds and origins.

Also, the grass is really greener on our side. Try it out.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Return to General Topics