Congrats Hibs

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Thorberg
Myrmidon

Postby Thorberg » Apr 10, 2020 22:13

It starts getting really ridiculous.

For months the hib dragon has not been killed. Once it gets killed it must be an exploit. This is Uthgard staff logic and this is the reason why they all left.

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Apr 10, 2020 23:25

Abydos wrote:I've been in chat with a couple of people

Situation goes down like this:

Hibs kill dragon. Interest piqued.
Hibs kill dragon again a few hours later. Ok something is up. I'll look into that.
Hibs kill dragon again a few hours later. On checking logs it looks like there could be an exploit. Receive multiple PMs about an active exploit.
Despawn dragon while investigating
Hibs start crying. Meanwhile, albs put together a raid and go to find no Dragon (sorry albs)
PM someone claiming no exploits were used, asking for clarification. Response: "Nuh uhhh!"

So, in short, I'm still looking into it, and the people I've spoken with havent been forthcoming about their "tactic" (and lets be clear, this almost certainly an exploit as I've confirmed against 3 dragon kills).

You guys can complain and cry all you want about how this is unfair and all of that, but the simple fact of the matter is we do not allow exploits and we won't tolerate them. If you have details of an exploit, feel free to PM me. I'll look into it.

You're wrongly assuming exploits but okay, cya in 6-7 months investigatyboi :bored:

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 11, 2020 00:34

You're welcomed to PM me with details of your experience for my review if you were in fact there.

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Apr 11, 2020 02:25

Abydos wrote:You're welcomed to PM me with details of your experience for my review if you were in fact there.

See that's where an actual GM would have looked the next time we did it instead of knee-jerk lazy reaction you had to remove all dragons. And then if what you would have seen wasn't on the level with what you consider kosher, then you would have taken appropriate action.

But you're not really a GM are ya? you just delete post of the forums these days :)

edit: posts and dragons, lel

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 11, 2020 02:27

Don't have a big enough eye roll.

Sorry yes That I monitor/help Uthgard 18h a day isn't enough, I need to be in game monitoring every player 24x7... derp derp

Don't be dumb.

----

Feel free to PM me with details. Locking thread now due to the usual suspects

Previous

Return to General Topics