Corona + Uthgard = Love? :D

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Mar 23, 2020 20:46

The whole planet on lockdown and we still cant get over 100 people online, gg wp. :hammer:
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Aoiro
Warder

Postby Aoiro » Mar 24, 2020 09:10

Roxxor wrote:
Aoiro wrote:
carnalito wrote:Hi guys, how bout trying to get this server started again now that people are in quarantine etc? :)

Now is a good time as any to start playing daoc again, how bout some sort of campaign on social media and xp boost and a slight change of rules to accommodate ppl who has left? Like porters from capitals to location x or whatever. Throw ppl some kind of bone, so to speak.

Would be amazing but I don't think so it will happen. I am regularly checking forums but it seems so dead. Bringing back the server similar to uth1 would be a good start imo at least many people I know will try for sure.

For Sure! :!: ! :!: ! :!:

Uth1 with Tajendi before the nerf and everything will be fine!

If uth1 will be back even without some adjustments, we can see a lot of people.
Aoiro Kyosei

Everything is blue.

RazorRamon
Gryphon Knight

Postby RazorRamon » Mar 24, 2020 11:12

Depressing seeing the server in this state for so long. It just needs to close already if they aren’t going to make a dramatic shift in vision.

Aoiro
Warder

Postby Aoiro » Mar 24, 2020 12:15

RazorRamon wrote:Depressing seeing the server in this state for so long. It just needs to close already if they aren’t going to make a dramatic shift in vision.

Yeah this is sad. I am thinking current 'vision' is not working. But we had a vision before and it was fine.
Aoiro Kyosei

Everything is blue.

Highdrone
Myrmidon

Postby Highdrone » Mar 24, 2020 17:34

RazorRamon wrote:Depressing seeing the server in this state for so long. It just needs to close already if they aren’t going to make a dramatic shift in vision.

Heya,
please understand that the problem atm is not the vision but the missing staff...!
When there is actually somebody working on uthgard, then we can talk about vision! :?

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Mar 24, 2020 21:00

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess it's 'nice' to know that amid all that is going on in the world that the forum warriors are still active and healthy. :roll: :gaga: :bored:

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Mar 24, 2020 21:52

"Whaa I don't play here so you should just close"

1) Don't be selfish
2) Don't be silly

If Uthgard isn't for you, its not for you. But continuing to parrot that nonsense comment really gets grating. It in no way contributes to a conversation about DAOC. I have an idea: Why don't you close it down in your mind and just don't visit if you want Uthgard closed?

Such nonsense.

Aoiro
Warder

Postby Aoiro » Mar 24, 2020 22:44

Abydos wrote:"Whaa I don't play here so you should just close"

1) Don't be selfish
2) Don't be silly

If Uthgard isn't for you, its not for you. But continuing to parrot that nonsense comment really gets grating. It in no way contributes to a conversation about DAOC. I have an idea: Why don't you close it down in your mind and just don't visit if you want Uthgard closed?

Such nonsense.

Oh man you killed all the fun now :(
Aoiro Kyosei

Everything is blue.

RazorRamon
Gryphon Knight

Postby RazorRamon » Mar 25, 2020 02:36

Abydos wrote:"Whaa I don't play here so you should just close"

1) Don't be selfish
2) Don't be silly

Such nonsense.

Lol, don’t take your frustrations out on me. I didn’t cause all this. :lol:

Izzt
Myrmidon

Postby Izzt » Mar 25, 2020 13:21

Abydos already got Si finsihed ,but he wont share it with us ^^

carnalito
Gryphon Knight

Postby carnalito » Mar 26, 2020 13:29

Bah. Can we be constructive here instead.

Like I have stated before if there would be a time to get this server going again, NOW is the time! Redmic ffs. The planet is in lockdown, people will come if you bring them some sort of news that will create a hype.

:?
Last edited by carnalito on Nov 01, 2021 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Mar 26, 2020 15:11

You're not being constructive mate, you're just being foolishly hopeful against all odds.

He won't even make the effort to revert reindeers to horses 3 months after the fact and you're here expecting hype. If you want to be constructive, just play on uthgard and show larger numbers. This is half of what people who are not coming back are expecting to see.

The other half is SI. But ya'll who don't play and come to request changes on the forums are in the wrong place; no GM cares about any opinion anyone in the community might have and has proven it time and time again. So it's just pee-pee in the wind at this point. Stop expecting terminally lazy people to put in any work cause they're not gonna-

btw other places have recently gained 400 players when Uth has only gained like 10 recently. Maybe show up in game eh

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Mar 26, 2020 19:33

IamKaia wrote:You're not being constructive mate, you're just being foolishly hopeful against all odds.
....If you want to be constructive, just play on uthgard and show larger numbers....
....But ya'll who don't play and come to request changes on the forums are in the wrong place;
....So it's just pee-pee in the wind at this point....

100%

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 26, 2020 21:33

All i say is 1600 players. 1600 players which could play on Uthgard, if...
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Mar 26, 2020 23:07

No changes coming. Just stop posting and move on. This is your daily reminder that we waste our time posting nonsense when we could be enjoying daoc

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics