Looking forward to RvR missions!

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 27, 2020 04:56

True Eli, but Drastic does us the favor of taking himself out as he runs away while his bg is dying. :hammer: :lol:

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 27, 2020 10:19

I think Genjiro was working on RvR missions, I wonder if he left the project or is just too busy irl :roll:
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Jan 27, 2020 17:00

Antiks wrote: yes we play the game to kill people

Lol...keep guards don't count. Even if they have <Woke> under their name....that doesn't mean your guild has 30 people named "Champion" or "Guardian" defending your keeps that you "reraid."

Maybe you should check up on how many RP your runie has, vs. how many kills, before you try to convince ppl on the forum that you "play the game to kill people."

:lol:

The extra pathetic thing is....I see you out killing greys to try and pad this stat.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 27, 2020 18:02

LOL you would use my Runie as your example since I made him recently and once again Albs don't fight or inc keeps on fire or any of the well wishes you speak about...at least not any more these days....but had you actually looked at my sorc whom Iplayed while there were ppl out to kill then you would see that my 5L4 has more kills then your 4L8, but you call me a farmer and you play a solo stealth class. gtfo and try again :lol: :lol:

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jan 27, 2020 21:42

I have more kills than all players of your guild together. Still thinking if that makes me a better or a worse human being :lol:

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Jan 27, 2020 21:50

Romu wrote:I have more kills than all players of your guild together. Still thinking if that makes me a better or a worse human being :lol:

Mostly that just means you were around to play when the server was not a graveyard and your zerg actually found people to kill.

Funny how that works, just found a video of uth1 what with that degenerate dueling at AMG. I almost had forgotten about that.
This guy lol. You're not a better or a worse human being for pveing keeps in a zerg, you're just an attention whore, in need for e.peen validation on a dead freeshard forums :)

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Jan 27, 2020 21:58

Romu wrote:I have more kills than all players of your guild together. Still thinking if that makes me a better or a worse human being :lol:

It just means you play that character more than we do ours. That is the #1 way to high rps and kills in this game, play more then the next guy. Skill has very little to do with total kills or total RPs in this game. Neither makes you a better or worse human in any case, as its just a game for entertainment.

However I'm actually a little disappointed in you Romu. I almost though someone else was playing your character 2 weekends ago when you emoted one of our guildies after killing us. I think you are hanging around Drastic a little too much these days, his poor attitude is rubbing off. On Bonz as well.

But I realize what Bonz is really upset about now. Antiks didn't know there are personal mailboxes in the forums and we read over the missed messages from Bonz. Dude is salty about our guild no longer raising keep doors to 4, we have been stopping at 3 because we have less time to play lately and it takes too long for 2 rams per door, 3 is perfect for 1 ram per door. That and we have been disappointed that Albs prefer to not engage when presented the opportunity and want empty keeps instead.

Thanks Bonz, the party is over, after your tirade meltdown our guild will not be upgrading doors at all, enjoy your 150 rps per empty keep. If you want RPs come fight us open field. You know we are a bunch of baddies, you are sure to win...

RazorRamon
Gryphon Knight

Postby RazorRamon » Jan 27, 2020 23:49

You can sugar coat it as much as you like but, it’s simple, this server direction didn’t agree with what players expected. There isn’t an alternative audience of players it can appeal to. If the remaining daoc enthusiasts don’t want to play here then it’s not outlandish to assume Uth might not have that bright future you talk about.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Jan 28, 2020 19:35

Ebbie wrote:...

Thanks Bonz, the party is over, after your tirade meltdown our guild will not be upgrading doors at all, enjoy your 150 rps per empty keep...

:lol:

I'd be mad too, if I tried to sneak some RPs in by cross-realm alts' claimed keep farming...and some jerk has to make a thread about it. :hammer:

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 28, 2020 21:25

Hope your realmmates feel the same about it as you do, be sure to let them know they can thank you for the lvl of the doors, if they are unaware.

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Jan 28, 2020 22:29

Grahmdal wrote:
I'd be mad too, if I tried to sneak some RPs in by cross-realm alts' claimed keep farming...and some jerk has to make a thread about it. :hammer:

To clarify I am not mad at you or anyone, nor ashamed for behavior you do not agree with. I have no ego or pride for my characters, or how anyone feels this game should be played. I do not think you are a jerk or a bad person either, I just don't agree with you on what the spirit of RVR should be / is, nor your interpretation on how Scath was taken or the motivations behind it.

To me RVR is complete war, where the goal is to dominate the enemy realms with any/all tools available. If it takes away from the enemy realms fun/success in any way, it = winning. Personally I have no problem with grey / xp killing, economic warfare (doors), relic hoarding, keep taking, mental warfare, not upgrading doors, making people quit the game... Its all good an should be used in the war effort. For me, RVR has very little to do with RPs gained, those are just a different form of XP / PVE to strengthen my characters. Definitely not a barometer for how I stack up vs other players, because that doesn't matter to me.

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Jan 28, 2020 22:31

reraid:
plain keep, lvl1 doors > 3min00sec

upgraded, lvl 4, doors upgraded > 3min10sec

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne?

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Jan 28, 2020 22:35

Antiks wrote:Hope your realmmates feel the same about it as you do, be sure to let them know they can thank you for the lvl of the doors, if they are unaware.

Yes, I expected you'd be as mad as Eli.

Trying to act vindictive makes sense I suppose. It can't be easy on your conscious to have a thread with 800+ views already, outing your guild as cross-realming-RP-scumbags. Thanks for post #71, where you finally realized beefing up your own keeps for a cross-realm "reraid" is (as you say) villainous.

Not sure if your derpy guild has figured it out, but you won't be making more than 450 RP of keeps in the future either. :hammer:

Good thing you have a work-around though, with cross-realming! Now that you've admitted it's a BS playstyle, and your whole guild is guilty of it publicly....might as well keep doing it!

Tell you what...I'll edit the incriminating evidence out of the OP in that thread, if you all dye your armor hot-pink, and change the guild names to "Joke" "Crossrealming Tendencies" and "Dork Raiders." :lol:

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Jan 28, 2020 23:24

Grahmdal wrote: Now that you've admitted it's a BS playstyle, and your whole guild is guilty of it publicly....might as well keep doing it!

More like BS rule interpretation

Scenario:
All keeps are blue, because our guild (along with other Mids) took them all when we were on Mid.
Albs decide collectively to abandon keep taking or take a vacation.
Our Guild swaps over to Hib because there is nothing to do on Mid.

According to your interpretation of the rules, our guild cannot take any keeps until Albion, or HIbs not us, takes them first because we took them last? What happens if Alb never takes keeps again? Its done? No more keep takes? Your rule has potential to break the game and punishes the Mids that do not change realms as well since they are expecting to be able to take keeps back from somebody.

Also what happens when HIbs take a Mid keep and there is not enough players in the keep take group to put a group leaders name on the Herald?? Are you going to be accused us of taking our own keep? Who is going to verify that none of our guildies were in the group?

I see no way this rule interpretation can work with the population at what it is and the ability to transfer to other realms. This play style is 100% legit. If you don't like it, you can play somewhere else more to your liking, or take all the keeps our guild take yourself so it can't happen.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 29, 2020 00:08

wrong topic, your bs about rp farming is in another one, keep this one for the RvR missions
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics