I was expecting a Christmas update

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Jan 04, 2020 14:04

Ofc, a whole server was excited.
Im asking myself what happened.
Abydos wouldnt said something like this if he
is absolutly sure about the introducing of SI.

Uthgard stays a big mysterium...
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Jan 04, 2020 17:08

@Blue - can you post an update, be it informally posting in this thread or something bigger? I think lots of people are curious what you are working on and what your vision is for uthgard over the next 6 months+. Would be nice to hear from you directly

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Jan 04, 2020 19:03

Lol what a pr1ck...

QQ about Uthgard...talk about how we should all be excited for BS 'classic', and then demand staff post here, and deal with you...

We'd all love to see a player-base and staff excited to make a thriving classic server...but these aggressive demands, just because you've gotten bored of the other server...does nothing to help.

Maybe try to be part of the successful server you'd like to see, instead of being (yet another) forum troll.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Jan 04, 2020 20:08

Graham, I am not bored of other server at all. In fact I play there 3-5 times a week with a set group. Not trolling just genuinely wanna see Uth alive again

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Jan 04, 2020 21:06

albeyond wrote:Graham, I am not bored of other server at all. In fact I play there 3-5 times a week with a set group. Not trolling just genuinely wanna see Uth alive again

You might be my neighbor...he made a resolution to lose some weight this year, and I've seen Dominoes drivers twice already going up to his house :lol:
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Jan 04, 2020 22:39

Where are the aggressive demands?
Can you maybe just chill Grahm and stop to give everywhere your toxic mustard?
Your behaviour is not constructive and Uthgard need constructivity.
And beside: The important people are not the 30 players left, the important people are the players which are not playing on Uthgars. The target is or should be to make them play and not stop them posting.

And people which defend Uthgard in this state, want Uthgard in the present state. And noone could want that, if we are honest.

Or am i wrong in any point?

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 05, 2020 19:50

Roxxor wrote:Or am i wrong in any point?

Yes, all wrong.

You chill with your self inflated, "important player" egotistical attitude and toxic elitist behavior. No one needs to make you play. Either you want to play or you don't, and there has been nothing constructive toward that end from you, and most certainly not from this thread with its blatantly presumptuous and arrogant title ( even if it was in jest ).

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Jan 06, 2020 00:26

How cute, thanks for your very humble opinion Uthgardnewb.
I play since 2008 here! And i am still right with my post.
Who cares if 30 player or not, we need much more on Uthgard.

You chill with your self inflated

You chill with your self inflated girlfriend

------------------

Antiks
Gryphon Knight

Postby Antiks » Jan 06, 2020 01:17

[quote="Roxxor"I play since 2008 here!

You chill with your self inflated girlfriend[/quote]

LOL again, no one care how long ago you played here. Point stil holds that you don't play here now, so you;re use of the word "We" is misused since you are not apart of the we anymore.

All you can do is talk ****** and make poor attempts at jokes. You're sad and pathetic.

Log on and get your ass owned but you'd probably be dodging like the rest of em on here....

Astirio
Guardian

Postby Astirio » Jan 06, 2020 02:53

Roxxor wrote:How cute, thanks for your very humble opinion Uthgardnewb.
I play since 2008 here! And i am still right with my post.

You chill with your self inflated girlfriend

What a pathetic reply... Not sure why clowns like you gotta make comments like this. If you can't have a discussion with other grown-ups without taking childish digs at them, why do you even bother? Come on, man, grow up...

I have been with Uthgard / Camelotserver since the beginning in 2003/2004 when they just started this whole freeshard project, however, that doesn't mean that I'm more entitled to play here than you are. What kind of thinking is that? The world doesn't revolve around you, neither does Uthgard. You're forgetting that they are a small team doing this for FREE, in their spare time. Not explicitly for you, but for everyone who want's to play here. Again, FOR FREE, so your "YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO DO SO!"-attitude towards the staff is disrespectful. Instead of being a forum troll and a complete douchebag, how about being thankful for the possibility to play DAoC for free on a stable server?

You can either play here and give constructive criticism, or, if you don't like Uthgard at all and the other server is offering all you're asking for, just play there. It seems like you're holding some sort of personal grudge against Uthgard / the staff. If you don't like it here, just move on. Or if you can do a better job, why aren't you? Start your own server.

And let's be honest: even if the staff would implement all of your requested QoL changes or even copy all of the QoL changes from the other server (God forbid!), that wouldn't bring back hundreds or even thousands of players. People simply play on the server with the highest pop. They won't move to Uthgard for some QoL changes that they already have on the other server. They have already made a lot of changes here since the pop dipped, and those changes didn't bring it back up.

No one is probably satisfied with the current situation, especially with the low pop and the lack of communication by the staff. But then again, it's a small team that is working on this in their spare time. And who can blame them if they are a little demotivated right now because of disrespectful people like you, who constantly keep nagging them and everyone else on the forum...

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Jan 06, 2020 05:50

Ive tried to argue and such, but sadly all i got are insulting comments which attempt to make me and all other progressive spirits stop to post.
I know this from nearly 10 years, so its not a new thing to me. Dont worry, i can deal with this.

All what Antiks doing is insulting in a aggressive manner and trieing to lock off other people from the community, out of braindead reasons. I just react and going down to his level of language.

@Astirio maybe you read what ANtiks and his friends saying in this threads to people which are other opinion. My POV is, noone argue here in a grownup manner, so i dont have to do and doing a little forumpvp.

Again, FOR FREE, so your "YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO DO SO!"-attitude towards the staff is disrespectful.

Which Staff? Wake up...

You're forgetting that they are a small team doing this for FREE, in their spare time. Not explicitly for you, but for everyone who want's to play here.

If this would be true, they should made different decisions in the past, right?
And no, i dont forget this awesome commitment.

you are not apart of the we anymore.

Uthgard community is much larger then the sad rest which play on server...

------------------

Previous

Return to General Topics