Next RVRfest

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Jan 08, 2020 06:57

Grahmdal wrote:Why did you all go back to mid anyway? It seemed like the hibs you made were all 50 and in RvR everyday...plus we saw other hibs coming out more too.

No one wanted to play bard... that and 2 people playing needed roles couldn't handle life as a newbie Hib and bailed. If we knew we couldn't depend on those 2 we would have chosen our classes differently from the start and had a better group makeup.

I think hib is my new favorite realm though. Looking forward to going back someday and finish up leveling my mana ment.

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jan 13, 2020 14:26

virulent- wrote:
Grahmdal wrote:Why did you all go back to mid anyway? It seemed like the hibs you made were all 50 and in RvR everyday...plus we saw other hibs coming out more too.

they ragequit to mid where their original mains are after i left hib and went back to alb cus i was no longer there able to carry them on my light/mana eld. that didn't seem to matter though cus they still lose 6v14.
ROFL /dism

Previous

Return to General Topics