Izzt
Myrmidon

Postby Izzt » Dec 04, 2019 00:17

no inc on Scat ?

we all where waiting for u guys :(

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Dec 04, 2019 01:17

1) Hibs wipe Albs: Albs say 'damn shrooms' and try again later...

2) Albs wipe Hibs: Hibs make epic QQ thread on forum, and rage quit (this is what happened the last two times Alb took a level 9 Hib keep)

/shrug

Also, is the Herald bugged for me...or is IamKaia really out there leading a keep take group? That's like watching Charles Atkins eat a bagel...
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Dec 04, 2019 11:59

1. Albs see a single HIb in keep and turn tails, leave rams, leave keep, go back to APK, port to housing or wherever log. Hibs log/take useless additional keeps.

2. There is no 2.

;)

Yes I played last night properly for a few hours. Helped some guys XP up a bit and it was fine to be honest. Yes no albs arrived at Scath but I was okay with that as some people said they could have been leaving it to Hibs for xping near it - which is actually kind if that was the case.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Return to General Topics