Time to SI?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Nov 25, 2019 04:57

How far away is Shrouded Isles?

How much more time is it working? I'm willing to donate to help get the coder motivated to finish if I have an ETA. I know soon(tm) is a big thing across all volunteer works, but lack of consistent money is likely a big problem and demoralizing.

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Nov 25, 2019 07:06

Every time you ask this... God kills a kitten.

To prevent further kitten loss... please search for threads like this one... and see what you can figure out....

https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45488

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Nov 25, 2019 13:41

Zetetic wrote:Every time you ask this... God kills a kitten.

To prevent further kitten loss... please search for threads like this one... and see what you can figure out....

https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45488

Thank you for relinking that and please allow me to translate since i have had years of experience working with people who make these kind of statements:

We don't want to have any accountability on our work because we tend to go on years without delivering anything, all the while leaving an air of doubt hang about that we are still working. Also, y'all too dumb to communicate to and therefore, we want to be the bigger bois and manage your expectations by never telling anything about what we do, where we're at, what we're faced with and what our plan is. In conclusion, it's done when it's done. - November 2017 :roll: :gaga:

Uthgard pleb waiting for news on SI, colourized-
I hope you all have a nice 2019 Christmas though.

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Nov 25, 2019 20:06

Wow. I consider myself thoroughly and properly smacked down... <crawls back into a hole in llyn barfog>

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Nov 25, 2019 20:07

Zetetic wrote:Wow. I consider myself thoroughly and properly smacked down... <crawls back into a hole in llyn barfog>

Was not referring to you mate

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Nov 25, 2019 20:43

<mumbles from the llyn barfog hole in the steep shoreline>

Okay

<crawls back deeper into hole>

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Nov 25, 2019 20:52

Zetetic wrote:<mumbles from the llyn barfog hole in the steep shoreline>

Okay

<crawls back deeper into hole>

But are the bwcas and the bwgwls okay though?!

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Nov 25, 2019 22:39

It's been brought up before (and never really said "no" to...infact Dura'ek and Stag show staff support the idea of):

Place-holder content!

I have no idea how difficult this would be, but what about adding the epic dungeon tinctures onto loot tables of Evern/Glacier Giant/Green Knight...or any level 75+ mobs in SH/DF? Nothing crazy like 180 heal armor, or 80 util necklaces....but a little something to spice things up.

Anyway, I have no idea what realms get access to what tinctures with SI...I just remember people farmed them back in the day...at least until ToA came and made it all fairly obsolete :lol:
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Zetetic
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zetetic » Nov 26, 2019 00:15

I had to chase those little annoying bwcas deeper into Snowdonia... bleah I miss them now.

the bwgwls are a riot though! Great cider... not sure what is in it though *hiccup*

Return to General Topics