A question for the Developers....

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Cirath
Gryphon Knight

Postby Cirath » Aug 10, 2019 14:42

Satiah wrote:Chill, It's a Pulp Fiction reference from mr. Wolf.

Oh yeah, been too long since I've seen that movie :)

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Aug 12, 2019 02:21

Just for info @ devs:

There was a player online today to pay his rent and joined our level group because he was ninja invited. While we leveled, i asked why he is guildless and he answered he had some trouble with his old guild and took a break. After he came back that guild (moschn fürn groschn) has disbanded. I asked if he likes to join DG but he said for what reason he should join, he was only online to pay his rent and got ninja invited he said. So we talked further and he asked me: Why should i play here again? To ride 20 minutes on horse or wait 3 min for a port to housing or elsewhere? Also leveling is a pain.

So yeah, i can fully understand every player that talkes like that. Its this kind of pace that stops people from playing here, nothing else. Think about it.

Also its no fun to have 15 players online at primetime. Sometimes you cant even defend something with that amount of players. From these 15 are 3 level 50 :gaga:

Be proud dev's and @ abydos, keeplords still buggy... everything is proved and confirmed also by players from other realms too. Get some gm's that are motivated and stop kidding the community.

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Aug 13, 2019 08:58

Agree with shining...

Still too much flaws, bugs and misfunction in game

Jerrian
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jerrian » Aug 13, 2019 18:29

Shining wrote:Just for info @ devs:

There was a player online today to pay his rent and joined our level group because he was ninja invited. While we leveled, i asked why he is guildless and he answered he had some trouble with his old guild and took a break. After he came back that guild (moschn fürn groschn) has disbanded. I asked if he likes to join DG but he said for what reason he should join, he was only online to pay his rent and got ninja invited he said. So we talked further and he asked me: Why should i play here again? To ride 20 minutes on horse or wait 3 min for a port to housing or elsewhere? Also leveling is a pain.

So yeah, i can fully understand every player that talkes like that. Its this kind of pace that stops people from playing here, nothing else. Think about it.

Also its no fun to have 15 players online at primetime. Sometimes you cant even defend something with that amount of players. From these 15 are 3 level 50 :gaga:

Be proud dev's and @ abydos, keeplords still buggy... everything is proved and confirmed also by players from other realms too. Get some gm's that are motivated and stop kidding the community.

Indeed, these topics were discussed over and over again for months and years, it ´s a shame that there is no movement in any direction. It can ´t be helped I guess, we are stuck.

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Aug 13, 2019 18:33

Jerrian wrote:Indeed, these topics were discussed over and over again for months and years, it ´s a shame that there is no movement in any direction. It can ´t be helped I guess, we are stuck.

Rebuild from without and within, the only real option.

Previous

Return to General Topics