We have 263 guests and 1 member online

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Crisp
Warder

Postby Crisp » Jul 26, 2019 17:54

Why dont you forum guests just log in and come roam a round in OLD FRONTIERS emain
or build a level grp in one of the beautyfull CLASSIC zones here on Uthgard! :)

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Jul 26, 2019 22:20

Crisp wrote:Why dont you forum guests just log in and come roam a round in OLD FRONTIERS emain

Dude, you do understand these are not real people, right? You see this phenomenon on many different sites and forums. The vast majority of those 'guests' are web crawlers and other programs indexing webpages and the like.

But thank you for the arpees, I'm pretty sure that was you that just rode out of Drum Cain afk.... :hammer:

Crisp
Warder

Postby Crisp » Jul 30, 2019 20:09

nope dont think so
havent horsed the ani in hib frontiers for a whole lot of time was leveling my bard fridays around that time

but anyway congratz for that epic afk gank :roll:

edit: fridays albs attackt our relic so who ever you killed there it wasnt me 100% my ani was logged at dagda and my ranger was waiting for inc ...

but still gj lol

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Sep 11, 2019 19:44

RandomNoob wrote:
Crisp wrote:Why dont you forum guests just log in and come roam a round in OLD FRONTIERS emain

Dude, you do understand these are not real people, right? You see this phenomenon on many different sites and forums. The vast majority of those 'guests' are web crawlers and other programs indexing webpages and the like.

But thank you for the arpees, I'm pretty sure that was you that just rode out of Drum Cain afk.... :hammer:

It does not quite work like that.

Crawlers and bots are actually identified and listed as members.

The users online is a over-time-average, I think the average time is 1 hour.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Sep 15, 2019 01:43

I logged on and tried to make a group. Stood around for 60 minutes... didn't see another player. Didn't hear from another player. Logged off. Server is dead until GMs step up to the plate and do something big

Return to General Topics