Lost my House

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Hibenosa
Myrmidon

Postby Hibenosa » Jun 24, 2019 08:50

Hello everyone,

I was quite inactive for a few months and therefor, unfortunately, lost my house in uthgard.

What I wanted to know is did I also lose all the items i put into my merchant? And is there any way to get the items back that were in my chests?

Thank you all for your answers,

CU ingame :)
Hibenosa, Legendary Alchemist and Infiltrator, 50

Hibenes, Legendary Tailor and Necromancer, 50

Hibenas, Legendary Spellcrafter and Cleric, 50

Hibenusa, Legendary Armorcrafter and Paladin, 50

Izzt
Myrmidon

Postby Izzt » Jun 24, 2019 11:57

hey,

iam not 100% sure. But i guess u can find your items at the MARKET, there are NPCs who got your items from the Chest.

Dont know if its the same with the cosigment merchant items.

kind regards

Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » Jun 24, 2019 17:43

Heya, yeah you should be able to recieve your items thru the market merchants in that zone your house was in i think. :!:

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Jun 24, 2019 22:32

house vault and cm is collectable at the npc at the market of the map where wour house was on, garden and furniture, npc and other house interior like bind stone etc is lost

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jun 24, 2019 22:34

CM banker is only available in the first zone market (i.e. Meath). Vault bankers are available in all zone markets

Return to General Topics