Thinking about returning? read here!

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
madskaizer
Gryphon Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jun 30, 2019 20:01

IamKaia wrote:Hi all,

daoc vet freshly arrived from the other freeshard that thought it was cool to force me to play NF recently...

Created a toon on Hib
/whisper me at Eustachio (enchanter)

I had a toon before the second launch on midgard here (berzerker called Haddrade)

If anyone can point me to a somewhat active guild with nice people i can play with ;)

cya around

edit: also, completely new and unfamiliar with Hibernia zones, feel free to help :D

You can find about everything about monsters, locations, items etc in the Uthgard 2 bestiary: http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation

Kaomh
Warder

Postby Kaomh » Jul 01, 2019 16:32

Activity is low on the server right now, possibly because of summer holidays (?). This makes it hard to tell which guilds are most viable. Hit me up if you see me on, though, and I'll be happy to group witchya. :) I'm on most weeknights between 1700-2200 US Eastern Time.

Vodonn, 47 Valewalker
Kaomh, 26 Enchanter
Fionnaoira, 22 Ranger
Smile when you call me "noob!"
Hib:
Vodonn - Valewalker & Legendary Tailor
Fionnaoira - Ranger & Weaponcrafter
Kaomh - Enchantress
Adnuall - Nightshade & Alchemist
Vodoff - Warden
Voivode - Druid
Sporocarp - Animist

Mid:
Beornborg - Skald
Kinkinky - Bonedancer & Legendary Tailor

Varakian
Guardian

Postby Varakian » Aug 02, 2019 00:41

Its been a very long time since Ive played this game, however, I now find myself with a bit of free time here and there, and this seemed like the way to go. Im interested in a return to the good old days. 8) Nows a good a time as any, I suppose.

Kaomh
Warder

Postby Kaomh » Aug 02, 2019 22:19

DAoC with no arti raids and no master levels. What's not to like?
Smile when you call me "noob!"
Hib:
Vodonn - Valewalker & Legendary Tailor
Fionnaoira - Ranger & Weaponcrafter
Kaomh - Enchantress
Adnuall - Nightshade & Alchemist
Vodoff - Warden
Voivode - Druid
Sporocarp - Animist

Mid:
Beornborg - Skald
Kinkinky - Bonedancer & Legendary Tailor

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Aug 07, 2019 18:52

Thanks for all the info, links and such ;)
huge thanks also to the albs who've been kind enough to fall over and help me get mcl ;O
Lvl 41 so far, not playing as much as i'd like but having a good time ;)

People have been extremely kind and helpful, it may be sparsely populated, but it's a good crowd. To lurkers reading this, it is as populated as you make it :-)

Returning to real daoc after avian shenanigans does take some getting used to, relearning frontiers mobs aggro patterns in particular for me has been iffy ;O

Learning Hib lands has (continues to be) been a challenge too, but i'm mostly dodging them alltogether and going in the frontiers ;O

I am only wondering if there are any updates the dev team would be comfortable sharing regarding news, most particularly the implementation of Shrouded Isles content. I think it would be a big help for the server :)
PSA: the Straw's in town quest is bugged. don't do it, you get stuck and you can't delete it afterwards.

tell me in game if you want to play
Eustachio, lurikeen extraordinaire

Previous

Return to General Topics