Every time there is a reboot.........

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Drusillaz
Myrmidon

Postby Drusillaz » Mar 25, 2019 13:19

It gets our hopes up: maybe - maybe FINALLY - they are going to bring in some of the goodies that they promised us MONTHS ago.

We work our butts off to make battlegroups at least 3 times a week to keep the remaining serverpopulation happy....
sorry to say it, but the lack of communication with players and player council is depressing at best.

I guess we hoped that the server had learned a bit from Uthgard1 - if they have, we do not see any result.

Come on guys: work with us !

/Jutlandia

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Mar 25, 2019 14:11

This reboot enabled an automatically reboot every Monday morning (09:30 UTC) from now on.
Therefore you will see more frequent reboots which also allows us to add/patch/fix things more frequently than before.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Mar 25, 2019 14:27

What about change logs? I notice ninja changes and never a log.
First of my name, Boon of Midgard, Solous Shamanus, the relentless, King of Dodens and the first men, Breaker of mezzes, and Father of The Dream.

R.I.P
Uth1 - Ist Aid [Nomad Jarl]- 8L3 Kobby Shaman - 900+ REAL Solo Kills ~
Uth2 - Ist Aid [TEAM AMERICA]- 8L5 Kobby Shaman - 500+ REAL Solo Kills ~
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDaetr/videos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3fAbTMqYoTivisVB9 - Uth1 Album (Birth and Death of Respect)

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Mar 25, 2019 14:43

True, we have to update it. I'll make a note for myself for later.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Mar 25, 2019 14:53

Appreciate the quick replies and your efforts Genjiro and staff.
First of my name, Boon of Midgard, Solous Shamanus, the relentless, King of Dodens and the first men, Breaker of mezzes, and Father of The Dream.

R.I.P
Uth1 - Ist Aid [Nomad Jarl]- 8L3 Kobby Shaman - 900+ REAL Solo Kills ~
Uth2 - Ist Aid [TEAM AMERICA]- 8L5 Kobby Shaman - 500+ REAL Solo Kills ~
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDaetr/videos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3fAbTMqYoTivisVB9 - Uth1 Album (Birth and Death of Respect)

Drusillaz
Myrmidon

Postby Drusillaz » Mar 25, 2019 19:44

Thank you for your reply Genjiro: do you guys have ANY timeline for for instance some rvr tasks? W lowpop it can be difficult, especially for our NA time friends to get more than 3-4 people together. They are just about to give up they told me.....

Highdrone
Myrmidon

Postby Highdrone » Mar 26, 2019 19:12

Drusillaz wrote:Thank you for your reply Genjiro: do you guys have ANY timeline for for instance some rvr tasks? W lowpop it can be difficult, especially for our NA time friends to get more than 3-4 people together. They are just about to give up they told me.....

Its done when its done. Don't feed your hopes with friendly requests.
Population has no priority for the staff. Same with communicating with players/uthgard-fans.
(They still seem to not understand that a "busy newsfeed" helps (!) to keep up the population, which is a nobrainer :wink: )

Return to General Topics