Any News?

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Jan 21, 2019 19:00

No clue how that worked! never had an rude reply from any dev and they reply all the time!!!!!!! I dont get the answer i want all the time but hey who do?

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Jan 21, 2019 19:02

Sharpinator wrote:How to get a Devs attention? Only stupid and/arrogant answers, no replies in IRC, non-fixed nor responded to gamechanging bug, but a focus on whatever log-in problems so other stupids have, when using fricking microsoft login-portals? Are you really sitting it out, Blue? It is 80 mplayers right now...and it dropped below 50 last night. What does the 'council' have to tell about this? Is this 'council' 'working as intended' or will it be fixed with next restart? This is so ridiculous..really.

No idea what you're talking about. I've even directly insulted them in PMs and they still responded to me politely :D.
It is what it is.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 21, 2019 20:54

I am currently talking to Blue about the how, what and when.
We will post news as soon as we have enough information to share.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Previous

Return to General Topics